|23|

"Mmph!"

"Omo..." Jisoo held Jennie's shoulder properly as the latter surged forward, toppling over her. "You okay?"

Jennie mumbled something and though it would be a lie if the older girl said she didn't hear it but she wanted Jennie to say it again. She could feel a grin coming across her face. Jennie on the other hand looked flushed and was acting very uncoordinated.

"What did you say?"

She rolled her eyes at question. "I said my legs are shaking."

The older girl pressed her lips together and decided to tease her more. "Wow. Didn't expect the Jennie Kim to get all weak in the knees for a kiss."

"My ankle is acting up. Don't act smug, you..." She started supporting herself on the edge of the tub. Jisoo kept a hand on her back while the other on one of her butt cheeks. It made her curious more when she sized her up but the latter didn't make a move. "I'm surprised you're not fleeing with this position of ours."

"I'm surprised it took you this long to tease me about it."

"I can still tease you just fine." Jennie cupped the wet center that made Jisoo hitch a breath. "Will you look at that. You're wet, baby girl."

The older girl mumbled something, funnily how their situation is reversed now with her all distracted by just a touch, then Jennie somehow pulled back. Jisoo sat up a bit, the aftermath of what she just did slowly sinking in. She averted her gaze and put her hands on her side. She quickly stood up, the water splashing about and with that she stepped out. Jennie watched her silently and when she didn't bother stopping herself, Jisoo shuddered.

'It must be the coldness.'

"Let's get you out of the water, Jennie."

"And on the bed, Jaesu?"

Scenes flashed into Jisoo's mind which made her flustered. 'The hell was that...?' "Yeah right."

"Really?" Jennie stood up swiftly and held onto the wall for support. Droplets of water descending her body. She could feel eyes taking them in and she cleared her throat. "Correct me if I'm wrong but does that yeah right means 'yes, girl, please bed me' or does that mean 'yeah right whatever'? Because it sure sounds like the former."

Jisoo rushed in getting up, almost slipping with one of her foot stuck underwater. The smug look was plastered on Jennie's face and she wanted nothing but to literally wipe that off. And by literally, that meant kissing the girl off of her feet.

"Well I'm not the one who couldn't handle a kiss and had my legs shaking."

'Damn you, Kim Jisoo. Where is all of this coming from?'

The younger girl raised her eyebrows obviously in amusement because as far as joking around goes, Jisoo wasn't one to coolly throw sensual comments like this. Not like it was sensual but it was enough to make Jennie feel sensual. Especially with that swollen bottom lip and the way Jisoo held her ground.

"You're playing a dangerous game, Jisoo. I don't think you can handle the outcome."

Jennie didn't seem fazed nor limping because as soon she was out of the tub, Jisoo's hair was knotted against her fingers and heart shaped lips being assaulted once more. The older girl was vaguely aware of the cold counter top upon her back but it wasn't even that cold to even say. It was hot.

Very hot.

It was hot as Jennie was practically bruising her bottom lip, another hand keeping her hip in place and close to her. A long but sure flick on the said lip got her whimpering and the latter smiling as entrance was granted to her. Jennie searched the warm cavern, teasing the roof of Jisoo's mouth and eliciting those goddamn sounds that she would very much hear more and more in higher octaves.