Sparring

Wanda left the training room and Steve and Bucky came in. I smiled. 

"So... What are we gonna do?" I smirked, knowing Steve and Bucky would have to spar. 

"Well, you're going to spar with either me or Bucky, but we'll show you how to do it first," Steve explained. They stood on the mats and started to fight, lightly of course. I watched them carefully. I came round to a position where I could push them. I saw an opportunity and seized it. I pushed Steve onto Bucky. I smiled as they both blushed.

I read Steve's thoughts. 

"Oh my god, I want to kiss him so much right now," I smirked. Our plan was working. Then I read Bucky's. 

"Just kiss me, you stupid man." I leaned down slightly, whispering to Steve. 

"Do it, you idiot." He glared at me and I winked.

Steve's P.O.V

Bucky and I were sparring when Violet pushed me. I fell into a push-up position, Bucky below me. I could feel my cheeks heating up. My heart was racing, my breath heavy. 

"Oh my god, I want to kiss him so much right now." I thought. 

"Do it, you idiot," Violet whispered in my ear. I glared and her and she winked. I could tell this was her plan all along. My eyes fluttered shut as I closed the gap between mine and Bucky's lips. As bucky kissed back, I felt a smile toying at my lips. I deepened the kiss, letting myself completely fall on top of Bucky and placed my hand on his cheek. Violet squealed.

"Okay, as much as we all ship Stucky, let's keep it PG13 and get back to work." I pulled away, a blush prominent on both mine and Bucky's cheeks. I stood up, brushing myself off. I cleared my throat. 

"Uhm, where were we," I said, looking Bucky up and down. Violet coughed. 

"Keep it in your pants." I glared at her again. She held up her hands in defence. We began sparring again, showing Violet exactly what to do. When we sought it fit, we stopped.

"Who do you want to Spar with?" I asked Violet. She smiled. 

"Bucky." She walked over to the mats. 

"You're welcome by the way Rogers." I hit her playfully. She squared up. 

"I hope you're ready for this Bucky." She was feisty. 

"Ready... Fight!" Bucky threw the first punch, he hit Violet square in the jaw. She put his hand to where he had hit, bringing back down to show blood. 

"Oh my, sorry." Violet hit back, landing his eye. It almost immediately bruised. Bucky was going to have a black eye. The 14-year-old shrugged. 

"Oops." Bucky looked at me. 

"This kid's a savage. She really does have enhanced strength." Violet smirked. 

"Oh kid, you're gonna regret this," Bucky said, smirking back. He raised his metal arm. I sighed. 

"Oh god."

Bucky hit Violet in the nose. She stumbled but balanced herself. She looked up, her eyes glowing purple and kneed Bucky in the stomach. He doubled over and she took out his legs. Bucky stood up, rage in his eyes. I had a bad feeling about this. He punched Violet's shoulder on her predominant arm. Good tactic, take out the better arm. She turned with the hit. 

"Too bad I'm ambidextrous." She murmured before hitting him in the jaw, the exact same place he had hit her. They both ran at each other, hitting the other in the chest. The sheer force of their punches pushed them back and they hit the ground, rendering them unconscious. 

"Rose," I spoke out to Violet's Ai. 

"Yes, Mr Rogers?" I sighed. 

"Get Tony over here," I said, preparing myself for the backlash. 

"He's on his way."

Tony burst into the room, muttering something under his breath. 

"This better be important Rogers or I swear to god," Tony began. He stopped as his eyes fell on Bucky. Then he looked over to Violet. 

"What the hell happened in here Steve?" He shouted, rushing over to his daughter. 

"They were sparring and things got a bit out of hand," I explained. 

"Yeah, no shit Sherlock." I was about to tell him off for his language, but I decided now was not the right time. I recalled the earlier events.

~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~

"So let me get this straight, Violet got you and Bucky to kiss, then beat up your boyfriend?" Rhodey said. 

"First of all, Bucky's not my boyfriend, we just kissed. Second of all, basically yeah." Scott laughed. 

"First of all, yes he is. Second of all, that's hilarious." I glared at him. I was explaining to the others what happened and why Bucky and Violet were in the infirmary. No one was particularly taking it seriously, they all thought it was hilarious. I huffed, walking off the infirmary.

I sat down next to Violet, she was conscious now but had to stay in the infirmary overnight. I smiled at her. 

"Thank you," I said. 

"You have no idea how much I wanted that." She smiled. 

"Wanted what?" She replied. Her voice was hoarse. I rolled my eyes. 

"I think you know." I looked over at Bucky. She nodded. 

"I know, I just kinda wanna hear you say it. And I'm sorry, for you know, beating your boyfriend up." She smiled. I opened my mouth to retaliate. 

"He is your boyfriend, even if you haven't said it yet. Now go hold his hand or something." I nodded, walking over to Bucky. I climbed into the infirmary bed with him and held him till morning.

Bucky's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning in the infirmary. I groaned. 

"Morning." I turned my head. Steve was laying next to me, his arms around me. We were spooning and I was the little spoon. 

"How long have you been there?" I asked. Steve smiled. 

"He arrived at about 6, talked for me for about 5 minutes then got in bed with you, so since 5 past 6," Violet said. She was in the bed across the room from me. I sighed. I felt bad that I beat her up. 

"I feel bad that you beat me up too. I have stitches in my jaw." She laughed. I glared at her. 

"Kidding." She got up. 

"You're free to go now, Violet. And your Natasha requests you at breakfast." Rose, Violet's Ai announced. 

"Thanks, Rose." She patted me on the shoulder. 

"Sorry for beating you up." She smiled and exited.

"Steve get off, I can get up you know." Steve smiled. 

"I don't wanna. You're warm." He whined like a baby. I looked him in the eye, smirking. 

"If you get off I'll kiss you." He scrambled off the bed and I laughed. I got up. 

"Eager huh?" I pecked Steve on the lips, he frowned, whining. 

"Don't tease you, idiot." He growled, grabbing my shirt and pulling me towards him. I kissed him, slipping my tongue into his mouth. He ran his fingers through my hair. I moved down to his neck, sucking softly. He let out a moan, tugging on my hair. I smiled as I ripped off his shirt. Let's just say, I don't think I'll ever see the infirmary or look at Bucky's arm the same.