Schwarma

Violet's P.O.V

We sat in a schwarma restaurant to celebrate defeating Grimm. I was so happy that he was now going to live out the rest of his life rotting in a prison cell. 

"So Violet, how did you know to come?" Bruce asked me. Everyone looked at me, they all obviously were wondering the same thing.

"Well, I had this nightmare that felt really real. I was walking around home and all of you were either dead or dying. I was stressing about it so I decided to ask Rose to see what was happening and she told me Grimm was there so I came straight away." I explained.

Wade nodded. 

"She also called me and Logan so we knew to be ready when she portaled us down." I smiled at Wade. 

"Thanks for coming man." Wade smiled back. 

"No problem."

"Okay, I'm confused. Who is this man and how do you know him?" Dad inquired. 

"This is Wade Wilson, we met when I was living on the streets," I informed him. 

"He's actually pretty great." Wade smiled. 

"It's true, I am." Dad shrugged. 

"Fair enough."

We continued to eat in silence. I smiled to myself. I was happy eating in front of other people. I was happy eating out in a restaurant. I was happy eating junk food. I was happy eating whatever I wanted. I was happy. I was fully recovered.

Wanda looked over at me and smiled. 

"I'm proud of you." She told me telepathically. "

I'm proud of me too."  Wanda smiled again and went back to eating her food.

When we had all finished eating we ordered ubers home. Me, Wade, Logan, Dad, Rhodey and Stephen got into one. Wanda, Nat, Thor, Loki, Steve and Bucky got in another. In the final one were Sam, Bruce, Scott, Vision and Peter.

The drive home was silent. The reality that we had fought Kaiser Grimm and his Hydra goons was only just sinking in. We sat and thought about it for the whole time. It was awkward but we all had things on our minds.

Then wannabe came on to the radio and Wade squealed. I rolled my eyes.
"Yo, I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want
So tell me what you want, what you really, really want
I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want
So tell me what you want, what you really, really want
I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha)
I wanna really, really, really wanna zigazig ah" He sang, doing different voices for the different people. I sighed, joining for the verse.

"If you want my future, forget my past
If you wanna get with me, better make it fast
Now don't go wasting my precious time
Get your act together we could be just fine." We sang in unison.

Soon enough everyone was screaming out the lyrics to wannabe. Apart from Logan and Stephen, they were being grumpy. The song finished and we all burst out laughing.

We arrived back home and I flopped on the sofa. I yawned. 

"Long day kiddo?" Dad asked. I nodded. He put out his arm. I lent on his chest and he wrapped his arm around me. Peter pouted, doing puppy dog eyes. Dad sighed, rolling his eyes and letting Peter lean on him too. We both fell asleep on him like that.

~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~

I woke up in bed. Dad must have carried me up when I fell asleep. I stretched. Today Thor was introducing us to his friends that he met in space, the guardians of the galaxy. Apparently Peter Q really liked movies so I thought he'd get along with Peter. He also really liked 80's music so I thought I would get along with him with that, I also wanted to introduce him to more... modern music.