Cassie and Pizza

Tony's P.O.V

"Honestly I thought it was going to be a great idea when Cassie suggested a castle but apparently not," I admitted as we all flopped on the sofa. Violet, who was very obviously disgruntled, scoffed. 

"Of course you would, you don't have a service dog." She retorted.

I sighed and wrapped my arm around her shoulder. 

"Cheer up squirt," I said, ruffling her hair. She smiled slightly but it immediately faded. 

"It's frustrating that people would fake a service dog. And I know that the staff couldn't do anything about it even though it was very obviously not a service dog because it was barking and being aggressive towards Korey."

I sighed again and frowned. I hugged her. 

"I know baby, it's okay," I told her. I pulled away and looked her in the eyes. "Tell you what, let's have pizza. My treat." I suggested. Violet smiled, nodding. 

"I'd like that."

It took a long time for us to all agree on what to order but we got there in the end. We decided on 1 cheese, 2 meat feast, 1 Hawaiian and 1 Texas BBQ. We also got chicken nuggets, chicken strippers, 2 garlic bread pizzas and dough balls.

It took 35 minutes for the pizza to come and everyone was very impatient. When Happy came in with food in hand everyone pounced on him, grabbing whatever they could. I just stayed back and watched, laughing.

When everyone had calmed down I went and sat with them at the table. I grabbed some of everything and put them on my plate. I looked over at Violet's plate and smiled. She was eating a lot. I was so proud of her.

Stephen looked at me and shook his head. 

"You really need to eat less than you do honey." I stuck out my tongue at him. He had 2 chicken strippers, 2 dough balls, a slice of garlic bread pizza and a slice of cheese. Plain and boring. He was eating less than Cassie because apparently he's 'sensible'. Stephen tries to put up this facade of being the smart, sensible, serious one but I know him. He's a massive dork. He's a giant nerd really, but if he knew that I said this he would literally send me to Antarctica. 

We all liked to laugh and joke about when we ate together and that's exactly what we were doing now. There were big smiles all the way around the table, even Loki had cheered up which, honestly, was a rarity. Yes, I understand Loki is very misunderstood but he's still quite grumpy a lot of the time. Unless he's with Violet. Violet just seems to get him. 

"For someone who literally fights crime and legit had a fight on a plane, you where ridiculously scared of that bridge at the castle." Violet joked at Peter. Cassie laughed with her. 

"Yeah, you were a big wuss." Violet high-fived her. Peter pouted. 

"Hey, it was a very wobbly bridge and it felt like at any minute I could plummet to my death. I wasn't ready to die!" He defended. Violet scoffed.

"Come on, a building once fell on you." She retorted. My head perked up for that.

"A building what?" Violet's eyes widened. 

"Oh, you didn't know about that, oops." I glared at Peter. He just smiled awkwardly. 

"Anyway, I was terrified when that building fell on me thank you very much! And I was scared at the top of the Washington monument so suck it." Peter continued the argument. Violet just stuck her tongue out at him. Peter did the same back. 

"Now now children, play nice." Sam joked. Peter and Violet both glared at him. He held up his arms in defence.

~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~

Violet's P.O.V

I was walking to my room can of coke in one hand, pop tart in another. Suddenly I lost my balance and dropped my coke, denting it. 

"Shit," I shouted, "now I need to get a new can otherwise this one will go everywhere."

Steve, who was in his room, heard me and popped his head out of his door. 

"Excuse me, we do not use that kind of language in this house." He scolded. I shrugged. 

"WHO STOLE MY GODAMN MUTHERFUKIN ROLEX FROM BESIDE MY BED! I SWEAR TO GOD IF WADE WAS HERE I'M ABOUT TO BEAT A BITCH'S ASS!" Dad screamed from his room. Steve sighed, facepalming. I smirked and walked back to the kitchen to get another can of coke.

When I got in the kitchen Peter was flopped over the breakfast bar. I furrowed my eyebrows. 

"What the hell Pete?" I questioned. Peter just groaned, grabbing a pop-tart from the box in front of him. I sighed, sitting next to him. 

"What's wrong bro?" I asked. Peter sat up and looked at me.

"I just feel really lonely ya know? Almost empty. Like I need someone to fill a gap." He explained. I gave him a sympathetic smile. 

"I get what you mean, I felt like that before Dad found me. You need to get a girlfriend or something." I suggested. 

"Or boyfriend," Peter mumbled.

I smiled, ruffling his hair. 

"Yeah, you dork, or a boyfriend."

~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~

We were sitting at the table waiting for dinner. It was Nat's turn to cook so I just had Wanda next to me. Steve and Bucky were starting at each other, tapping on the table in morse code.

".. / .-.. --- ...- . / -.-- --- ..-" Steve tapped. Bucky smiled. 

"-.-- --- ..- .----. .-. . / - .... . / -.-. ..- - . ... -" He tapped back. I could understand what they were saying and was smiling at their conversation.
"-. --- --..-- / -.-- --- ..- .----. .-. . / - .... . / -.-. ..- - . ... -" Steve replied. Bucky slammed the table, standing up. 

"You take that back right now!" I laughed. They were dorks. Those who couldn't understand morse code looked very confused.

"What the hell," Scott mumbled. 

"They were arguing about who was cuter. It was adorable." I explained. Both Steve and Bucky glared at me. 

"I listened in, shoot me."

"I'll shoot you!" Came a voice after a smash. I sighed. "No wait, I like you."

"Wade, what the hell are you doing here?" I asked the 45-year-old man in a red and black suit and hello kitty backpack. 

"I just thought I'd drop in." Dad was very obviously annoyed.

"Drop-in doesn't need to mean smash everything." Dad retorted. Wade shrugged. 

"Oopsie." I sighed loudly and facepalmed. I stood up and grabbed Wade by the arm, dragging him away.

I pushed him on the bed and shut the door behind us. 

"Woah there! I am waaaay older than you!" Wade exclaimed. I crossed my arms and looked at him, frustrated.

"There must be a reason for you coming here, you must have somehow got your way past Happy as well because Dad hates you and told Happy not to let you in."

"First of all, rude what did I ever do to your Dad?" Wade questioned. 

"Just this morning you stole his Rolex." I pointed out. Wade shrugged. 

"Fair enough. Anyway, It's Logan. He's in trouble." Wade explained, his tone more serious. I sat down next to Wade, pouring every ounce of my focus into listening to what he had to say.

"Logan decided that it would be a great idea to challenge any willing participants to a fight and as you can imagine, he got a lot of replies. I get that he's got healing abilities and he likes to have some fun every now and then but he's getting old and I'm worried that he won't be able to take it." Wade explained. I sighed.

"We need to talk to him. We need to stop this."