Reporters suck.

Have you ever had that feeling that something's just... off? Like you're not happy but you're not exactly sad either. It's that kind of feeling that you have a small amount of motivation to do something, yet you still can't seem to be able to do it.

That's how I was feeling right now.

I layed in bed, staring at the ceiling. I didn't want to get up. Well, I did, but I couldn't. I sighed, trying to find patterns in the dots of my ceiling. I used to do it to help me get to sleep, it gave me something to focus on other than the inevitability of death.

I sighed again. I needed to do something, even if I didn't leave my room. I looked over at my clock. It was 8:00, we would be having breakfast in 10 minutes. That meant that Dad would come into my room and try to drag me down to the kitchen to eat.

I got up and walked into my music room. Picking up my drumsticks, a sat at the drum. I shuffled about on the stool before deciding to play an AC/DC song. I settled on TNT.

I started playing the song and Dad walked in. He smiled at me and waited until I had finished before speaking. 

"Come on kid, time for breakfast." He said trying to get me to go downstairs with him. I shook my head. 

"I don't wanna," I whined. Dad narrowed his eyes at me. 

"Violet." He pushed firmly.

I simply shook my head again. Dad pouted. 

"Come on squirt." I sighed. 

"You know I can't say no to squirt." I moaned. Dad smiled. 

"You looove me." He said, dragging out the o to annoy me. 

"Yeah, I do."

I headed down to breakfast, feeding Korey then sitting down and taking my pills. I kept my head down, staring at my bowl of granola as I ate it. I swirled my spoon about in my bowl before pushing it away. I was doing so well, I was fully recovered and I was throwing it all down the drain.

I noticed Wanda glance over at me. Her hands glowed red slightly and using two fingers, she pushed the bowl back towards me. I sighed, picking up the spoon again and continuing to eat. I had to be strong.

~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~

"Okay, so what you're telling me is that you ship Lestrade and Mycroft? They've never even met! Moriarty and Sherlock, sure. LESTRADE AND MYCROFT IS TOO FAR!" I screamed at Deya. We were on a call and discussing Sherlock ships and otps. Thor ate his pop tarts and stared at me. I probably looked weird seemingly screaming at no one.

I opened a cupboard and took out a packet of oreo before continuing the conversation. Dad had finally let me eat snacks on rare occasions and I felt like that moment in time was a great occasion. 

"Personally, I think Mycroft is ace aro. And if I was going to ship Lestrade with anyone it would be either Donovan or Anderson." I said. Deya sighed from the other line. 

"We all have opinions. Who do you ship Moriarty with?" She asked. I smirked. "I can tell you're smirking, who is it?" I laughed.

"You know me too well. Eurus. I ship Moriarty with Eurus." I admitted, heading back up to my room. 

"I guess that's not too bad. I mean, it's basically canon." Deya pointed out. I flopped on my bed. Deya and I had been on call for an hour at this point and people were actually starting to get worried when I went into fits of laughter. They thought I was dying or something. At least I was feeling better than that morning.

I picked up an oreo and put it in my mouth. 

"Your Dad won't like you eating snacks," Rose told me, interrupting the call.