Memories

As per usual when I have nightmares, I didn't sleep for the rest of that night. The dream I had was so realistic, it felt like I was really there, like my family was really dead. It was horrible and stressful and I hated it so much.

I didn't go down to breakfast that day. I apologised profusely to T'Challa, Ramonda and Shuri afterwards, I felt really rude. I just didn't think I could manage it. I was tired, I was stressed out and I was worried. I sighed, I felt like a big wuss. I suddenly thought about Georgia. She would be laughing in my face if she was here.

"What? Why are you laughing?" They got closer. I started to back away. 

"You really think we believe you? And if it's true, do you really think that he loves you? You are nothing. You're worthless." She spat. I winced.

I took a sharp intake of breath as I remembered Georgia. I groaned. I was so stupid. Why was I thinking about this?

"You think you're all that. You'll never add up to anything."

I winced. This couldn't be happening, not here, not now. I didn't want this. I was spiralling. I was weak.

Georgia pushed me to the ground. 

"You're weak." She kicked me and walked off.

I felt a tear running down my face. I was such a baby.

I managed to calm down and just as I did Georgia came over. 

"Oh look it's the little baby." She said, imitating a child crying. 

"Shut up Georgia," Alicia hissed. "No one asked for you to be here."

I frowned. If I was getting flashbacks again I needed to tell Dad.

Pain shot through my head as the memories of my Mum came back again. Everything Georgia said seemed to sound the same as something my Mum had once said. 

"I'd love to leave you dead in a ditch." Georgia laughed.

I heard a knock at my door and my head shot up. It was Shuri. I took a deep breath trying to calm myself down. Shuri frowned, sitting down on my bed. 

"Hey, what's wrong?" She asked, concerned. 

"Nothing, I'm fine," I replied, shaking my head. She raised her eyebrow at me. 

"Really? Because you didn't come down to breakfast, and I know for a fact you're not allowed to skip meals, then I come in here and you are legit shaking and hyperventilating."

I sighed. I had to tell her. 

"I was getting flashbacks again. But this time it was of my school bully." I explained. Shuri patted the space next to her, motioning for me to sit next to her. I did as she said. She embraced me in a hug. 

"The past is behind you. The future is ahead of you. You can't change anything that happened or will happen. Focus on now. Shuri, 2k18." She said. I laughed slightly.

"What I'm trying to say is, it doesn't matter what she did to you, you don't have to worry about her. You are loved, okay?"

I nodded. 

"Okay."

~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~

Stephen's P.O.V

I knocked on Tony's bedroom door. He had barely moved in the past few days. The first day Violet was in Wakanda he stayed up all day trying to track down Hydra to stop them before they could ever hurt her so she could come back home. Now all he did was sleep. And occasionally eat.