The Avengers go to the Mall

I rolled about in my bed. I couldn't get to sleep. I had too many things on my conscience. Dad and Stephen had both got mad at me for outing them and they shouted at me. That in turn triggered a PTSD episode and at the time, I didn't have Korey with me to help get me out of it faster. Dad had apologised  profusely but that didn't change the fact that it had happened.

I sighed. There was no way I was getting to sleep.

I got up. I knew Bucky had just had a nightmare and he liked to go to the training room after nightmares. I headed there, figuring it would be nice to at least have something to do, even if Bucky didn't realise I was there.

I entered the room and Bucky was hitting a punching bag. I sat down cross-legged on the floor, watching him. His punches were fast and hard and the punching bag flew back with each hit. He was focused and I didn't want to disrupt him and break his concentration.

I sneezed and Buckys head shot over to me. He sighed. 

"How long have you been there?" He asked. I shrugged. 

"Only about a couple of minutes. I couldn't sleep and I knew you were here so I decided to watch you." I explained. Bucky came and sat down next to me.

"Why couldn't you sleep?"

"I had a PTSD episode earlier because Dad and Stephen were pissed that I outed them."

Bucky sighed, smiling at me. Not in a happy way, more in a sad, sympathetic way. 

"I get that you're shaken by your episode but you need to look at it from Tony and Stephen's point of view." I nodded. I knew what it was like to be outed. It was horrible. I was bullied for it and when my Mum found out she beat me.

I yawned. 

"You tired kiddo?" Bucky asked. I nodded. He patted his arm, motioning me to lean on him. I laid down, my head resting on him. He stroked my hair soothingly and soon enough I fell asleep.

~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~

I jumped on Steve and he groaned. I laughed. 

"Come on Mr Super soldier, can't you take it? You have rock hard abs, I'm a skinny 15 year old." Steve pouted. 

"A skinny 15 year old with super strength." He whined. I rolled my eyes. 

"We stan a skinny legend." Vision spoke up. I wiped away fake tears. 

"I've taught you well."

Bucky came in and laughed at us. 

"You two can be such children for serious super soldiers." Bruce pointed out. I smiled. 

"Tell me something I don't know." Steve hit me playfully. I stuck out my tongue at him.

I got off Steve, looking over at Thor hopefully. He sighed, nodding and patting his lap. I smiled, curling up into his lap. Thor is very soft, he may be the god of thunder, but he is truly a child at heart.

"Sooooo, what are we doing today?" I questioned. Clint, who was staying with us for the day, smirked, his head shooting up. 

"Can we go to the zoo?" He asked. I shook my head and he pouted. 

"My kids don't like it, I never get to go." I raised an eyebrow at him. 

"I don't think Korey would exactly like it." I pointed out.

"How about the mall?" Wanda suggested. 

"Avengers in the mall. What a great idea." I said, sarcasm dripping from my words.