Family

Logan's  P.O.V

"FOR GOD'S SAKE LOGAN YOU CAN'T JUST DO THIS!" Violet shouted at me as I was walking away. I sighed and stopped. I turned around slowly.

"Yeah, well try and stop me."

Violet's P.O.V
20 minutes earlier

I tapped the pencil on my desk, head in my hand and leg shaking. I sighed, running my hand down my face and leaning back in my chair. 

"I don't know what to do," I admitted. 

"Logan's being an idiot and we need to help but we're getting nowhere!" I dropped the pencil and kicked the table in anger. Wade looked over at me, his eyes filled with concern both for Logan and for me.

"You need to calm down Violet, it'll be okay, we'll find something." I sighed again, running my hand through my hair. 

"It's just, what if we don't? I love him ya know?" Wade sighed and frowned. 

"I do too Violet, I do too."

We sat in silence for the next minute before Wade suddenly shot up from his seat. He flung on his jacket and began to leave. I looked over at him confused. 

"He's just released where he's going to hold the fights today, we need to go quick."

10 minutes later we were at the venue of the fights and I immediately saw Logan. I ran over to him. 

"Logan, what are you thinking?" I asked, concerned. Logan turned and looked down at me. 

"Violet! What are you doing here?" He hissed. 

"I asked first." I pushed. Logan sighed and ran his hand through his hair.

"You need to go, it's going to get very violent very quick and I don't want you seeing this." Logan went to walk away.

"Seriously Logan, you're getting weaker by the day and all this fighting at once, I don't think you can take it." I expressed my worries. 

"You're not as young as you used to be." Logan's head shot around. 

"Yeah well, you don't fucking know what I can do or what's good for me." He spat and stormed off.

I was getting rather upset and Logan wasn't being helpful at all. 

"FOR GOD'S SAKE LOGAN YOU CAN'T JUST DO THIS!" I shouted at him. He stopped in his tracks and slowly turned around.

"Yeah. Well try and stop me."

I sniffed slightly before walking over to Wade and throwing myself at him. I  choked back a sob. Wade wrapped his arms around me. 

"Hey, it's okay. Let it all out." He cooed. I nodded and soon enough I was shaking and sniffling and crying.

I pulled away and looked up at Wade. 

"I'm just so worried about him you know? If it wasn't for him I wouldn't be here." Wade nodded and frowned. 

"I know, I know."

~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~

Stephen's P.O.V

I was sat, knees up on the armchair in mine and Tony's room, with my head in a book when a confused looking Tony walked in. 

"Have you seen Violet anywhere?" He asked. I shrugged. 

"She went with Wade earlier and I haven't seen her since. Why?"

"I'm just worried, she wouldn't just go off without telling us," Tony stressed. I put my bookmark in my book and placed it down. I looked up at Tony and gave him a small, sympathetic smile. 

"I'm sure she's fine. She can look after herself." I reassured him. I gave him a peck on the cheek. He smiled slightly but it immediately fell. I sighed.

"If you're that worried you can always check Logan's fight."

Tony's P.O.V

I walked around the location of the fights trying to find Violet. I saw her shout at Logan then hug Wade. I approached her and she threw herself at me as well. I was shocked at first but then I returned the embrace. 

"It's been such a stressful day." She sniffed. I rubbed her back. 

"Shh, hey it's okay." I comforted. I pulled away from the hug but still kept my hands on her shoulders. 

"Deep breaths okay."

"He can't take all this fighting. We need to do something." Violet explained. I sighed. Wade turned to me. 

"I have an idea, but I need your permission." He told me. I furrowed my brows in confusion. 

"Okay." Wade took a deep breath.

"Do you trust me?"

~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~

Logan stood in the middle of the ring, people shouting and jeering at him. He smiled. 

"Who wants me first?!" He shouted. There was a chorus of screams. Then the crowd was parted and Violet stepped forwards. 

"I do." The crowd erupted in laughter but Logan looked worried. 

"Violet, no." He hissed. Violet strutted forward and got in a fighting position. Logan sighed.

"Oh, I hate how much like me and your father you are." I turned to Wade, worry and doubt very obviously in my eyes. 

"You are so lucky you're so important to her," I admitted.

Logan got in a fighting position as well and the two began to circle each other. 

"Violet, you really don't want to do this." Logan urged. Violet smirked.

"Try me wolfie."

A/N Yes I know this is really short, and I know it's taken forever but shit's been bad lately so just bear with me