Ironstrange

Violet's P.O.V

I looked over Dad as Stephen kissed him, a smile tugging on my lips. I squealed and Dad pulled away, a blush evident on his cheeks. For the first time since I've known him, Stephen looked embarrassed, there was a blush on his cheeks too and he was looking down at the ground.

He looked back up at Dad and they looked each other up and down. 

"Stop having eye sex and kiss again!" I shouted from the doorway of the living room. The pair glared at me.

"Tony, how did you know I was gay? I thought I kept it pretty well hidden." 

"I didn't, Violet just told me to come out and 'confess my love' to you, I had no idea," Dad replied to Stephen's inquiry.

Stephen glanced over to me, furrowing his eyebrows. I smirked.

"Dude. You don't exactly stop thinking about it. The number of times I've glanced over at you and you've just been repeating 'I'm gay' or 'Tony, I like you' in your head is actually ridiculous. You keep rehearsing telling Tony in your head and then acting out his rejection of you. It's quite entertaining actually." I explained, laughing.

Stephen glared at me. 

"I do not appreciate you reading my thoughts." I shrugged. He couldn't exactly stop me from doing it, it's not like I was exactly obvious about when I was doing it either.

They both got up off the sofa and pushed passed me to go to Dad's room. I rolled my eyes at them, walking to the kitchen to grab a snack. Snacks were strictly forbidden if they weren't on my plan but I was craving skittles. In a way, it was good though because it meant I was confident enough to stray from my plan which meant I was recovering well.

When I entered the kitchen, Peter was sitting at the breakfast bar eating pop-tarts. I smiled at him and he smiled back. I opened the cupboard and grabbed the sharing bag of skittles and sitting down next to Peter.

"Can I have some?" Peter asked, pointing at my skittles. I hissed, moving them away from him. He held up his hands defensively. 

"Alright, point taken." I smiled and continued to eat the skittles.

I turned to Peter. 

"You might want to know that there is a chance that three people in this establishment may at any point in the night wake up screaming, this is nothing to worry about. Ignore them and go back to sleep." I warned Peter. He nodded.

Then I heard footsteps coming towards the kitchen. I pushed the bag of skittles towards Peter and tried to act normal. I propped my arm up on the table and rested my chin on my hand. Peter stared at me confused.

Vision came in in his human form. I sighed. 

"Vision, why are you in your human form?" I asked. He shrugged. Peter was still confused. 

"Why did give me," He began. I elbowed him in the ribs. He rubbed where I hit him. 

"Ow." He mumbled, staring at me. I shrugged.

"Your Dad's annoyed at you Violet," Vison told me. I frowned. Why would Dad be mad at me? What had I done? I hadn't snuck out, I hadn't strayed from my exercise plan, I was eating well, what did I do wrong?

"You remember that your Dad said he'd have Friday inform him if you starved yourself or exercised too much?" Vision questioned. I nodded. 

"He did the same if you eat something that isn't on the plan." I groaned. Dad could be a little overprotective sometimes.

I looked over at Peter. 

"The first thing you'll learn about Dad. He's extremely overprotective." I said to him. He laughed. 

"You don't say."

~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~

"Dad, I'm following the plan, I'm eating everything you put in front of me, isn't it good that I'm eating more. That's progress Dad! It's not something you should punish. It means I'm recovering well." I shouted at my Dad.

He sighed, running his hands through his brown spiked hair. I looked into brown eyes, they were filled with both sympathy and annoyance. He stood 3 inches above me at 5'7".

"I get that it's good and it's progress but you need to understand that this plan is set out to help you. It's not just to help you with recovery, it's there for your training as well so that one day you can come on a mission with us."

I sighed, closing my eyes, shutting their bright blue away from the world. I moved a stray piece of my blonde hair away from my face, tucking it behind my ear.

"Fine, have it your way. I won't eat anything that's not on my food plan." I mumbled, giving in. Dad smiled at me softly. 

"Thanks squirt." He kissed my forehead and I exited the lab.

I walked into the living room where everyone was sitting except Scott, who was with Cassie, Dad, who was in the lab and Stephen, who hadn't been seen after he talked to Dad.

I sat down on Thor's lap. He looked down at me. 

"Seriously?" I shrugged. He sighed and I curled into a ball, snuggling into his chest. He wrapped an arm around my back and I smiled.

I had grown very close to everyone who lived in the Avengers facility, they were like cool aunts and uncles to me. They were always there if I needed to talk to them but we could joke with each other as well. I was closest with Nat and Wanda though.

"Does anyone know where Stephen is?" Bruce spoke up. We all shrugged or murmured responses. 

"He's probably in his room. I haven't seen him since he and Dad stormed out after they kissed." I spoke up. Rhodey and Sam both spat out their coffees.

"What did you say?" Rhodey questioned.

"He might be in his room?"

"No after that."

"He and Dad stormed out after they kissed?"

"Bingo." He exclaimed. I frowned, confused. Did they not know that they had kissed? Everyone looked confused and Vision just sat there, expressionless.

"Since when were Stark and Strange gay?" Steve asked. 

"I guess this is their official coming out. Surprise!" I laughed, awkwardly. I shuffled about in Thor's lap. 

"How long have you known they were gay for Violet?" Nat pushed, her voice soft and calm.

I sighed, I had to talk to them, even if Dad and Stephen would get angry at me for it. 

"I've known about Stephen since I found out about my telepathy and I only found out about Dad today, he didn't even realise he was gay himself," I explained.

Just then Dad walked in and sat down with us. It was tense and quiet for a few minutes before Peter spoke up. 

"Is Dr Strange a good kisser?" He asked. I mentally facepalmed. Dad glared at me. I hid my face Thor's chest. 

"Yes he's a great kisser, thank you." Dad winked. "Good job he's all mine."

I rolled my eyes at Dad. He smirked at me.

"Who's all yours?" Stephen asked as he walked in. Dad smirked again. He got up grabbing Stephen's shirt, pulling the wizard towards him. He stood on his tiptoes and kissed him passionately. Sam whooped. Dad pulled away and Stephen flushed red.

"Does that answer your question?"