Logan

Violet's P.O.V

It was lunch the day after sparring and everyone was joking and giggling. Bucky and Steve walked in holding hands and Dad wolf-whistled. Steve glared at him. Steve seemed to do that a lot, glare at people. Especially me and Dad. 

"Sorry, we weren't at breakfast." Bucky apologised. 

"We were busy." Added Steve. There was a light blushing brushing both their cheeks. Everyone sniggered. 

"Oh, we know." Sam laughed. 

"Ooh Bucky, harder!" Dad imitated. Steve went bright red and so did Bucky. They sat down and I could see the slight discomfort Steve was trying to hold back.

I looked at Wanda. 

"Thanks for getting them together. I swear every time they were together you could cut the sexual tension with a knife." I smiled. 

"You're welcome. As soon as I learned that they shared a room I was like, 'I so need to get them together.'"  Wanda laughed. 

"You're not the only one."

Ever since I learnt to communicate with Wanda telepathically, it was basically all we'd ever do. Everyone would get annoyed at us because we'd just look at each other and be completely silent apart from a few laughs every now and then. They hated us for it. I'm pretty sure Nat, Stephen and Vision had caught on as the seemed to look at us knowingly when we did it. I turned back to Nat as we were handed our breakfast. Waffles for everyone else and Oatmeal with raspberries for us.

"This is my favourite," Nat whispered to me. I smiled. 

"Me too, I used to have it all the time when my Dad was around as a kid. We never really saw him. I guess I understand why now." I looked at the ground as I remembered good times with my Dad. I never knew he was a 'superhero', I'd never heard of Bald Eagle before. 

"He died when I was five. Car crash apparently. Though I don't know if I believe that anymore." I sighed. I had a spoonful of my oatmeal. Nat pushed up my chin. She hugged me. 

"I just feel like my whole life's a lie you know, I don't know what to believe anymore," I mumbled into her shoulder. She rubbed my back. 

"You'll know when you need to." She replied. I smiled. 

"Thanks, Nat." She pulled away from the hug. 

"Anytime."

~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~

"Rose," I spoke out to my Ai. 

"Bring up all files you have on Bald Eagle" I requested. 

"Right away." 

John Freeman (1968-2009) known in the field as Bald Eagle was a S.H.E.I.L.D agent. He had powers such as enhanced strength, portals and empathic abilities. He had a wife, Julia Freeman (1970-), and a child Violet Freeman (2004-). Violet was passed down the genes with her father's powers and is currently in the care of Tony Stark. He also had a brother who nobody knew was related to him. James Howlett (known by most as Logan), known in the field as Wolverine. I furrowed my eyebrows. I knew that name.

~Flashback~

I ran down the alley, not looking where I was going. Suddenly I bumped into someone. 

"I'm so sorry." I apologised. The person took my hand. I was confused. 

"Come with me. Trust me. I knew your Dad." He said. I nodded, going with him. He took me to a small house. It was run down, the paint was peeling off the walls and it smelt like wet dog. "You'll be safe here." The man assured me. I was confused. 

"Who are you?" I asked. He came into the light. He had broad shoulders and a beard. His brown hair was styled in something similar to a quiff. 

"The name's Logan."

~End of flashback~

Logan. He saved me from some thugs that were chasing me. And he sent me food and water during my second month on the streets. I stayed in the house he took me to for a month before leaving. I smiled, remembering him. If he hadn't helped me, I wouldn't be here today. 

"Rose close the files," I said to my Ai. She closed them and I smiled again. When Logan said he knew my Dad he wasn't lying. He was my Uncle. Is that why he saved me?

~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~

I walked into the lab, what I had read on the files still on my mind. I sat down at a stool. 

"Dad? Do you know anything about Logan?" I inquired. Dad turned around. 

"Logan?" He asked. I nodded. 

"Yeah, you know, Wolverine." Dad frowned. 

"Never heard of him." I narrowed my eyes at him. He sighed. He wrote down a number, sliding it over to me. I smiled thanking him and skipping to my room.

I entered the number into my watch, calling it. 

"Hello?" Logan answered the call. I smiled. 

"Hey, Logan." 

"Violet? Is that you?"
V: The one and only. 

L: Oh my god, I haven't seen you in like, a month. How are you? 

V: I've been adopted.
L: That's great.
V: I found out I have powers. And I looked into my family history. I know you're my Uncle.
L: That's cool. And before you say anything, I was going to tell you but I had no way of contacting you.
I sighed, running my hands through my hair.
V: It's okay. I understand I wasn't exactly easy to reach during that time.
L: How'd you get my number anyway?
V: My adoptive Dad.
L: And who's that then?
V: Tony Stark.
L: I bet that's great.
Logan growled. I winced slightly.
V: Trust me, it's not.

~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~

I got in the car and Dad got in after me. Happy was driving us to the mystery place. Dad didn't tell me where we were going, he just told me to get in the car. I was nervous as to where he was taking me. I shrugged, it couldn't be that bad. It was my fifth day of being adopted by Dad and so far I was closest with Dad, Nat, Wanda, Vision and Bruce. I didn't really talk to the others and Loki wasn't really allowed near me. Thor didn't agree with that, but Dad thought it was best as he still didn't trust Loki.

We pulled up outside a large building and the car stopped. I looked out the tinted windows of the car. I shuffled backwards. I held on to Dad. 

"No. Not school. Anywhere but school. Do you know how bullied I'm going to get? The anorexic, smart, rich kid. I'll get beat up every day." I cried into his shoulder. He hugged me. 

"I've got to. It against the law for you not to go." He rubbed soothing circles on my back. 

"Since when did you care about the law?" I shot back. Happy sniggered.  Dad glared at him.

"I'm sorry," Dad said. He opened the door, handing me a backpack. I got out, wiping my tears. 

"Call me if you need. And Rose is there for you as well, she's good at conversations." I smiled. 

"Bye Dad, I love you so much." Dad hugged me one last time. 

"I love you too." And so I headed off for my first day at my new school.