Anger is a dangerous emotion

Tony's P.O.V

Suddenly Violet and Logan were running at each other, an aura of aggression pulsing from both of their bodies. Logan hit Violet and she stumbled backwards. I covered my eyes, I didn't want to see her get hurt. Violet regained her balanced and lunged at Logan before taking out his feet. There was a chorus of 'Ooohs' then shouts and cheers as people slowly realised that my daughter was good.

Logan got himself back up. 

"I don't want to hurt you kid." He worried. He struck at her and she dodged the shot. 

"Neither do I, I just want you to realise that you're making a mistake." She retorted, worry lacing her voice as well. She looked at Logan, her eyes sympathetic. This softened him and gave Violet her chance to strike.

She hit Logan in the mouth and he stumbled back. Then she managed to telekinetically create an image in Logan's head, an imagined version of what might happen if he carried on. Like Wanda's scenes but just an image, Logan didn't actually live it.

He came back to with a gasp and ragged, heavy breathing. He looked around at all the people. Something must have hit him at that moment and he ran out, Violet rushing after him. I turned to Wade and he nodded so we both followed after them.

~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~

Violet's P.O.V

Logan finally stopped and slumped down in an Alley. His breath was fast and his heart rate faster. 

"Rose," I called my Ai. "Can you notify Dad that we're here?"

"Right away Violet."

I focused my attention back on Logan. 

"Deep breaths. In...Out." I told him, making him breathe with me. He did as I said and soon enough he calmed down. Just as he did Wade and Dad arrived. Wade let out a sigh of relief.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. I didn't even know I could do that. I just wanted to make you realise that something bad was going to happen." I rambled. Logan gave me a small smile. 

"It's okay. Thank you." I hugged him tight. He hugged me back.

"Come get in on this hug Wade." Logan urged. Wade smiled and joined the hug.

"Come on guys, I've just got intel that the others aren't very happy that Logan left. They've started fighting each other. Let's go sort them out."

~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~

There are days when all the memories rush back. There are days when I'm doing just fine.

There are days when I feel like giving up, because the whole feels like it's against me, and all I want to do is disappear. And there are days when I'm on top of the world, that nothing or no one can break me.

Today I woke up feeling fine but as the day went on it took a sudden crash downwards like a helicopter that had lost control. I sat up against the wall my hands pulling at my hair and elbows rested on my knees. I took a shaky breath. Everything was going wrong.

My phone buzzed next to me and I turned over my phone to check the notification. My eyes only scanned the first few words before my day got even worse. I chucked my phone across the room in frustration. I sighed before letting out a sob. Nothing seemed to be going well.

Upon hearing a loud bang, Bucky came into my room. He burst open the door. 

"I heard a bang. What," He trailed off, spotting me on the ground. 

"Oh, Violet." He whispered to himself. He sat down next to me. 

"Hey, what's up?" He questioned.

I turned to him, my eyes brimming with tears. "Do you ever have days where it seems like the world fucking hates you? Even your brain hates you like for some reason it just decides that it's going to bring back all the bad memories." I questioned. Bucky laughed slightly.

"I'm an ex Hydra assassin, of course, I do."

I looked at him helplessly. 

"How the hell do you deal with it?" Bucky looked me in the eyes. 

"I don't. Just let it take you. It's a good chance to just have a day by yourself just in bed." Bucky explained. I sighed. Bucky moved closer to me. 

"Look, I know that it's not really that great advice but it'd the best you can really do. What's happened anyway? Asides from the flashbacks and stuff, of course."

I sighed again. 

"I mean, yesterday was really stressful with Logan and stuff and I just found out that Deya's in hospital. Hit and run that kinda got out of control." I explained. Bucky frowned and gave me a small hug. 

"I'm sorry to hear that." He comforted. I smiled slightly. 

"It's okay. It's not that bad, just a bit of internal bleeding. Doctors say she'll wake up in a couple of days."

I sighed and stood up, going to pick up my phone. 

"Thanks for coming to check on me though Bucky. I appreciate it." Bucky smiled. 

"It's okay, you don't need to thank me."

"But you helped me, you thank people when they help you." I pointed out. Bucky smiled again. He ruffled my hair. 

"You're a good kid, you don't deserve the shit you get."

"Neither do you Uncle Bucky, neither do you."

~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~

I sat in the hospital waiting room, anxiously tapping my leg. Dad turned to me and placed his hand on my leg. He gave me a comforting smile and I gave a small smile back. The nurse came out and looked around before locking eyes with me. 

"Violet, you can see her now." I stood up and followed her.

When I entered the hospital room I gasped. Deya was lying still in the bed, countless wires attached to her and in turn, machines. I pulled up a chair and sat down next to her. 

"Oh Deya, why'd you have to go get yourself hurt?" I whispered, gently stroking her hand. I took her hand in mine and brought it up to my face.

"You don't deserve this. Why did it have to happen to you?" I murmured. I sighed, placing her hand back down next to her. I sat in silence for a bit, just looking at her. After a while, I stroked a stray piece of hair behind her ear and kissed her forehead. 

"You're so beautiful, I don't think you realise that," I told her before getting up and turning to walk out.

"I could say the same for you."

My head shot round. Deya was looking back at me, smiling wide. My heart was racing and panic was spreading through my body. How was she already awake?

"Stay."