Peter Parker

It was Saturday and Peter was staying over for a 'sleepover'. He was the youngest of the Avengers so he was closest to my age. He was only a year older than me. I hadn't met him before but I had a feeling that we'd click. There was a knock on my door and Dad came in. 

"Peter's here." He informed me. 

"Okay." I made a portal and went to the living room. Dad faced palmed, walking with Korey.

I smiled at Peter. 

"Hi, I'm Violet," I said, shaking his hand. Peter looked shocked, his mouth agape. 

"That. Was. Awesome!" I laughed. 

"Thanks." Dad came walking in with Korey trailing behind him. He rolled his eyes. 

"You don't need to use your portals to walk for a minute, we've told you this before." Dad groaned. I shrugged.

Korey walked over to Peter, sniffing him. Peter squealed. 

"Who's this? He's so adorable." I smiled. 

"This is Korey, he's my German shepherd. He's actually my service dog but he's off work. You can pet him if you want, he doesn't bite." Peter squealed again, petting him. I had a feeling I was going to like him.

We sat in my room, talking about school. He thought it was really cool that my school specialised in the things it did. Then I told him about Georgia. He agreed it wasn't fair that I was suspended. 

"But she broke your arm!" He argued. 

"I know!" I exclaimed. 

"And to make it worse, now Dad's really mad at me." Peter frowned. 

"I'm sure there's something else underlying. Mr Stark's a complicated man, nice, but complicated." I shrugged.

"You're a nice kid, you know that Peter," I said. Peter smiled at me, his dark brown eyes looking into mine. I quickly diverted my gaze to Korey, who was chewing on a toy beside me. Peter moved his head so he was looking at me again. He kissed me. He pulled away, apologising. 

"I'm sorry. I didn't, I understand if you," He babbled, never completing a sentence. I smiled, kissing him. He looked shocked. 

"Sorry, that was the only way to shut you up."

We layed in my bed. We decided to watch a movie, the fault in our stars to be specific. I was tired and Korey was asleep at my feet. I layed my head on Peter, nuzzling into his neck. I smiled. I could tell he was blushing and I was too. We both fell asleep like that.

~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~

I woke up, yawning. Peter and I were still in the same position we had fallen asleep in. I turned to him and smiled. He was cute when he slept, blurry because I wasn't wearing my contacts, but cute. I got up, trying not to wake him. He stirred. 

"Morning." He said in his husky morning voice. 

"Morning."

I grabbed my glasses, putting them on. Peter looked confused. 

"I didn't know you wear glasses." I turned to him. 

"I don't usually, I have contacts," I explained. I called Korey over so I could pet him, I was always on edge in the morning. Peter turned to me. 

"We never really talked about yesterday, was that something, or?" He asked. 

"Do you want it to be?"

Peter looked at me, he didn't know what to say. 

"Look the basics are Peter, I like you. If you don't like me back that's fine. If you do, then we'll take it from there." I said. Peter blinked, dumbfounded.