Recognised

Bruce's P.O.V

"Bruuuce," Violet whined, dragging out the u as she came through a portal into the lab. I groaned as she sat down next to me. She rested her head on my shoulder and craned her neck to look up at me. 

"I need your help with something. It's really important." I sighed, knowing it was going to be something to do with the hulk. People always asked for hulk to come out even though they knew that he was dangerous. I let her carry on anyway, you didn't want to get on the bad side of Violet.

"Alissia called me, she needs help with something at school," Violet began. I sighed 

"You know Hulk hasn't been," I began. Violet carried on with what she was saying. 

"She's struggling with chemistry and you're the best chemist I know." She finished. I was taken aback, no one ever thought of me as being smart any more. 

"Uh yeah, sure what's the work?" I asked. Violet smiled and brought up a holograph of the work on her watch. She then video called Alissia so that she could see what I was doing.

I read over the work and understood it almost immediately. It was complicated for 10th grade but I could understand why as Alissia went to a specialist school. I sat and explained it to her until she completely understood it and could finish the work.

~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~

Today I was set the task of going out shopping with Violet and Peter. This wasn't a rarity as we were the people who were stopped for photos the least. People didn't know that Peter and Violet had powers, they just thought they were Tony's kids and people didn't really recognise me or know who I was.

We walked down the isles of the shop going through the list. The list was always extremely long as everyone always wants something and both Nat and Violet have specific diets that they have to adhere to. Also, Thor was very stubborn on the specific types of pop tarts he wanted.

I picked up a bag of turkey dinosaurs that for had some reason been put on the list. I inspected them before putting them back in the freezer. I could see Peter pouting in my peripheral vision and sighed. I picked them back up again, placing them in the trolley. I saw Peter smiling and looked over at him with a look on my face that said 'really?'. His smile fell. 

"What? They're delicious and nostalgic!" He argued. Violet looked up from stroking Korey and nodded. I sighed and rolled my eyes, carrying on down the freezers.

We turned down onto a new isle and I saw a boy's eyes light up. He walked up to me dragging his Dad with him. He seemed shy at first but immediately became more confident. 

"Hi. Are you Dr Bruce Banner?" He asked. I sighed, nodding. I was tired of being recognised for an experiment gone wrong.

The boy smiled wide. 

"You've really inspired me. I've decided I want to be a scientist." I smiled. I was finally being recognised for my work, not the other guy. The Dad smiled a little as well. He ruffled the boy's hair. 

"Yeah, this little guy is really into science thanks to you. I was surprised that he could understand what you were saying as there's a lot of long words even I don't understand."

"Can I have a photo with you?" The boy asked. I nodded and he came next to me as the Dad took the photo. The boy thanked me and walked away smiling.

I turned back to Peter and Violet who were smiling wide. They both engulfed me in a hug. 

"I'm proud of you Bruce, I really am," Violet told me. I smiled to myself. I was proud of me too.

~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~

We were in the living room when Tony walked into the room. He looked up at the ceiling then at me, then back at the ceiling, then back at me, then back at the ceiling and, you get the idea. 

"What the hell is Peter doing on the ceiling looking like a scared cat?" He questioned. I shrugged. 

"Violet sprayed him with something and he's been up there ever since." Tony looked over at Violet who was in the corner of the room wheezing from laughter.

"What did you do?" Tony questioned his daughter. She laughed. 

"I wanted to test if the spiders hate peppermint oil theory was true, so I filled a spray bottle with it and sprayed it at Peter." She explained in between fits of giggling. Tony rolled his eyes. He looked up at Peter. 

"Pete, come on. You can't stay up there forever." He tried to coax Peter down. Peter just hissed. Tony sighed.

"Pete, you gotta come down." He pushed. Violet finally stopped laughing and pitched in. 

"Yeah, Peter I'm so sorry. Please come down, for me?" Peter simply shook his head.

~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~

Scott's P.O.V

I was with Cassie for the day and I decided to introduce her to the others.
I turned to look at her next to me. We sat in the car outside the Avengers Facility. 

"Ok, Cassie, the person closest to your age in here is 15 so everyone's a lot older than you but I promise you that they're really nice okay?" I reassured her.

"They're all quite childish actually. Yesterday Peter spent 3 hours on the ceiling because Violet sprayed him with peppermint oil." Cassie looked at me weird at that. 

"It's a long story." I sighed. I hope this goes well. 

"You ready?" I asked. Cassie nodded. I opened the car door and we stepped out.

We were greeted by Happy before heading into the living room. As we entered the room everyone was sprawled out over the couches. Violet had Korey at her feet and Pal was on Bucky. 

"Hey guys, this is Cassie," I announced to the room, introducing my daughter. Violet looked over to me and Cassie and smiled.

"Hi Cassie, I've heard a lot about you. I'm Violet." She introduced herself. 

"And this," she pointed to Korey. "Is my service dog Korey." Cassie smiled and waved.

One by one everyone introduced themselves until it was just Bucky left.  He sighed. 

"I'm Bucky, I'm 100 and this is my dog Pal. No you can't stick magnets on my arm, yes I'm old I was used as a weapon and I lost my arm by falling off a train." He mumbled the last part. He was obviously uncomfortable. Steve wrapped his arms around him and kissed him on the forehead. Cassie awed and I swear I saw Bucky smile.

Loki's introduction wasn't the greatest either. He had let slip that he was genderfluid and walked off so Violet was trying to calm him down.

"What are we going to today then?" Bruce asked. I turned to Cassie. 

"What do you want to do?"