Alicia

Peter was on his way home from school when he called Dad. 

"Incoming call from Peter," Friday announced to the room. Dad furrowed his eyebrows, confused. 

"What would he want? Answer it please Friday." He replied. "Hey, Pete. What's up?"

"Hey Dad, I was wondering if Alicia could come over?" Peter asked. Dad looked at everyone to see if they had any objections to her being with us. They all said it was fine. 

"I don't see why not. Just please, don't reveal anything you might regret." He answered. 

"Thanks, Dad."

Once Dad had hung up I squealed. Everyone stared at me. 

"What? I haven't actually seen Alicia in months. Sure, I still talk to her but I haven't actually been with her for ages." I defended. 

When Alicia arrived, I threw myself at her and engulfed her in a hug. 

"I've missed you," I mumbled into her chest. She laughed. 

"I've missed you too." I let go and she pushed up her circular glasses. I smiled at her. 

"How's Georgia been?" I questioned. Alicia sighed and put her hand on my shoulder. 

"I've got some horrible news to tell you." She admitted. I started to panic slightly. 

"Wait, what?" 

"She's been expelled." I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding. Alicia laughed. "You should have seen your face! Yeah, she decked a kid and he got knocked out and then she threw a book at a teacher." She explained. 

"I'm so glad she's finally been dealt with. She was a bitch."

"Yes, yes she was."

~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~

Alicia had left and I was layed on Peter's bed, staring up at the ceiling. I turned to him. 

"So what's the deal with you and Alicia? Are you guys...fonduing?" I questioned. Peter smiled slightly. 

"Maybe." I grinned and jumped on him. 

"You are! I'm so happy for you bro." Peter laughed and pushed me off of him. 

"Alright, just don't tell the others. Especially Dad. Please?" He requested. I nodded. 

"Of course." He smiled at me. 

"You're the best. I love you, lil sis"

" I love you too"

~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~

¬You're upset. What's wrong?¬ Nat sat down next me on the sofa. 

¬I'm fine.¬ I lied.  Nat put her hand on my leg and squeezed reassuringly. 

¬You can't hide it, sweetie. I can tell when you're not doing great.¬ She told me. I sighed.

 ¬You know a while back when I told you that I was addicted to that thing back on the streets.¬ I started. Nat nodded knowingly, I think she could half tell where I was going.

 ¬I started again.¬ I admitted, my head hung down. She sighed and hugged me.

 ¬Does your Dad know?¬ She questioned. I shook my head.

 ¬Okay. You really should tell him.¬ 

¬I know, I just feel like he'd either not understand or worry too much about me. He's a bit overprotective.¬ I explained. Nat smiled sadly.  

¬He's your dad, of course, he'll worry, it's his job. But he'll also help you.¬ She pointed out. I sighed. ¬If I may ask, why did you start again?¬ I looked at her. 

¬Can we go to my room first?¬ I asked. Nat nodded. 

¬Of course.¬

I sat down on my bed and Natasha sat next to me. 

 ¬Well,¬

I scrolled through my twitter mentions, I knew I would probably regret it but at this point, I didn't particularly care. Some of them were good, saying I was pretty and telling me how proud of me they were for always having to deal with the press. Quite a few were saying that they wanted to steal Korey from me because he's adorable, which honestly I couldn't really question because he is adorable. 

But there was so many that really got to me, so many telling me that people only liked me because my Dad's famous, or that Dad didn't love me, or that I was a spoiled brat. But there was a lot that were so much worse. A lot that I don't even want to mention. 

And it hurt. My whole life I'd been told that I was worthless and that I should die from my own mother, but hearing it from strangers that didn't even know anything about me, somehow that hurt more. When I left home that was supposed to be me getting away from the hate, getting away from the abuse, yet somehow there was more of it. 

I decided to get up and go for a walk. I clipped on Korey's lead on tapped on his vest, heading downstairs. "Tell the others I've gone to walk Korey," I told Happy. He nodded and I walked out the door. I didn't exactly know where I was going, I just wanted to be out. I walked down the street, my hands in my pockets and my head hung.

I turned down an alley for a shortcut and came across a group of men. Their breath smelt like beer and they were all being loud and obnoxious. They spotted me and whistled. 

"Hey pretty girly." one of them slurred. I walked faster. He got in front of me. 

"Woah there, where do you think you're going?" He asked. I just tried to push past him. He grabbed my shoulder. I struggled and tried to get away.

"She's feisty!" He laughed. The other men laughed with him. "Come on boys. Let's show them what happens when you mess with us." They laughed and cheered and one of them took Korey away. He barked but they muzzled him and kept him tied up.

"And then they beat me." I finished explaining what had happened to Nat. She just hugged me. After staying like that for a while she pulled away and put her hand on my knee. 

"I am so sorry that happened. Why didn't you call?" I sighed. 

"I couldn't get to my phone and I didn't have Rose.  After it happened I was so shaken up I couldn't bring myself to talk to anyone." I recounted. 

"You said that you tripped on an uneven sidewalk." 

"I didn't want you to worry."

~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~

There was a knock at my door and Dad came in. I felt him sit down on my bed and I tried to hide under my covers. 

"Natasha told me about the conversation you had." He told me. I grunted. I really wasn't in the mood for talking to him. "You know you can tell me anything, I don't want you to feel like you can't. I'm not going to judge you, I'm not going to be mad. I'm just going to listen and see how I can help if the situation requires it." I just pulled the duvet higher over my head. Dad sighed.

"You can't just hide squirt, this is serious. I love you and I'm worried about you. I don't want you to be hurting yourself. Don't you dare listen to what those idiots on twitter are saying. They're just cowards hiding behind a screen." I sighed and sat up. 

"I know. But it doesn't make it any less painful. I was supposed to feel welcomed and loved and happy here, but I've just been put into yet another unaccepting and hating environment." I explained. Dad scooted up the bed and hugged me. 

"You are loved and you are accepted. There are just some idiots that are jealous, or have their own problems and have decided to take it out on you." 

"I love you Dad."

"I love you too squirt."