Party (Part 2)

I walked around my party, smiling at everyone enjoying themselves. Logan was with Steve, who was petting Korey. I was glad that there had been no backlash with Logan being there. Him and Steve seemed to be getting close to each other. I spotted Peter and headed over to him.

I came up behind him. 

"Hi Peter." I smiled, putting my arms around his shoulders. He turned around. "Hey." He looked at the ground. I frowned. 

"What's up?" I asked. He sighed. 

"I've got something to tell you and I really hope it doesn't change your opinion of me." I hugged him.

 "Nothing could change my opinion of you. Unless you've killed someone." Peter laughed.

 "I haven't killed anyone." I sighed, pretending to wipe sweat from my brow.

"I'm trans. FtM." He told me. I hugged him. 

"That's fine." Peter sighed. 

"I'm so glad you're okay with it." I smiled. 

"Why wouldn't I be?" Peter shrugged. 

"I don't know I just assumed the worst I guess." I rolled my eyes. Typical Peter. "

How did my Dad react when you told him?" I questioned. 

"Really good actually. In fact, my suit has a binder installed in it that doesn't get too tight when I exercise." I smiled. 

"My Dad's great like that."

"There's someone I want you to meet Peter," I told him. He looked worried. 

"He's my Uncle, don't worry," I reassured him. I called over Logan. 

"Who's this handsome young man." He teased, nudging me. I hit him back, playfully. 

"Logan, this is Peter, my boyfriend. Peter, this is my Uncle, Logan." Logan shook Peter's hand. 

"Nice to meet you kid."

I left Logan and Peter alone to talk and walked over to Nat and Wanda. They hugged me. 

"Sweetie you look great!" Nat exclaimed. 

"Thank you. So do you two." I smiled. 

"Who's that talking to Peter?" Wanda asked. 

"It's just my Uncle." I tried to brush it off. 

"I hope he's not giving him the overprotective Uncle talk." Nat joked. I laughed awkwardly. 

"Heh. Yeah." I was truly worried that Logan would go all overprotective uncle and threaten Peter.

Nat noticed my discomfort.

 "Is he really your uncle?" She questioned. I nodded. 

"Yeah, he is my Uncle. He's just, not the average Uncle." I admitted. Nat raised her eyebrow. 

"He's Wolverine," I muttered. 

"What? You know your Dad hates him." Nat whisper shouted. 

"But he's family. What is his problem with Logan anyway?" I asked. Nat sighed. 

"They bumped into each other on a mission a while back and Tony's target got away because Logan meddled in it."

I sighed. 

"He's family. And he helped me when I was on the streets. Dad can't take him away from me. Besides, he hasn't cared as of yet. What's the worst that can happen?" There was a blast of energy and the sound of metal on concrete.