Back to Wakanda

Violet's P.O.V

Deya was finally out of the hospital and we were sitting on my bed watching TV.  Deya placed her hand on my knee and I tried to hide my smile. She was so adorable. I put my hand on hers and slowly rubbed circles on her thumb. Now it was her that was trying not to smile. 

Since our little talk in the hospital, Deya and I had started dating. We had been dating for two weeks now. She was such a cute girlfriend, always giving me random kisses on the cheek or the forehead. She took me out on a cute date to the park on our one week and it was so adorable. I totally didn't cry.

Deya was introducing me to Supernatural and we were on the episode in the first series where they go back home. 

"Missouri honestly is my soulmate. Like bye babe, I don't care about you, Missouri is my girl." I joked to Deya. She laughed. 

"Let me join. Threesome." Honestly, it was the only time I joked throughout that episode, it was emotional as heck. My lil baby Dean crying, I died.  Oooh did Supernatural get more emotional. Strap in past me, strap in. 

~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~

Yet again we were all sat in the living room trying to find things to do. We always seem to have a lot of free time. Pal and Korey were play fighting at my feet and Stephen and Dad were cuddling. Bucky and a Steve were on a cute little date so they weren't going to be joining us but that didn't really help narrow our choices of what to do in any way. I laughed at the two dogs for a moment and then an idea popped into my head.

"Let's go to Wakanda," I suggested. Dad looked over at me slightly confused. 

"Why do you want to go to Wakanda?" He questioned. I shrugged. 

"I just think Peter and Shuri would get along really well. Besides, I kinda miss the place." So that's exactly what we did. We hopped on the quin jet and headed to Wakanda.

When we arrived Shuri was so happy to see me and Korey. She ran up to me and hugged me. I laughed. 

"Woah there! Needy much?" She smiled. 

"I've missed you." She replied in a thick Wakandan accent. She turned to Peter. 

"Who are you?" She questioned. 

"I'm Peter." He smiled.

"Oh, this is your brother! I've heard a lot about you, I think we'll get along well." I smiled. 

"That's exactly what I said."

While the adults went with T'Challa, Shuri, Peter, Korey and I went off to Shuri's lab. Peter found it just as shocking and extraordinary as I did on my first time. He gasped as he looked around the vast room.

"Mother trucker dude." He whispered. 

"That hurt like a butt cheek on a stick," Shuri replied, smiling. I completed the vine with a 

"Watch your profanity." Peter had turned to Shuri, his eyes aglow. 

"That's my favourite vine." He said. Shuri smiled yet again. 

"Mine is 'What are those!'. I once did it to my brother when he was wearing sandals." She laughed. "Here, let me show you a video I took of him."

~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~

Shuri, Peter and I had been quoting vines and memes at each other for the whole day and Dad was started to get quite annoyed with us. What really got on his nerves though was us calling ourselves the meme dream team. Of course, knowing that just made us say it more. At one point I actually thought he was going to hit me he was so frustrated with us. It was quite funny actually.