Equal (PT. 2) {Angelica x Reader}

you guys asked and now thy shall receive

pairing; angelica schuyler x reader

time; modern

warnings; more of lee being an *sshat

type of oneshot; mostly fluffy

requested?; part two was requested by you guys~!

---

~ November of the school year ~

Your POV

School has been going amazingly! The girls are my closest friends, and I've even made friends with the four boys I saw at the beginning of the year. They've apparently dubbed themselves the Hamilsquad? Who am I to judge anyways.

Along with growing friendships... a crush has also been growing. My crush on the beautiful and strong Angelica Schuyler was only growing with each passing day. So far, only Peggy knew about it, who was pretty excited about it. She had promised to help me with my crush if I helped her with hers; John Laurens (can't help but throw in some Jeggy). My job was already done. He liked her as well, so it was ten times easier to get them together. They were literally the cutest ever. But that's besides the point.

I faced a problem. A growing one. Charles decided he'd keep his word and come back for me. At first it was only verbal... but now it's slowly increasing the more I fight back. Nobody knows anyways, it's not like they need to know (nobody needs to kn-- wait wrong time for that). That was my current problem...

Now, I was pinned against the locker by Charles. "You better be here tomorrow, freshman," he spat.

I nodded quickly, and he let go of my arms. I picked up my fallen backpack, hurrying down the hall. I was already dreading tomorrow afternoon. I shouldn't have been though... it's been happening for over a month. Little had I known though someone had been watching.

~ the next day: last period ~

Last period, chorus rehearsal with Mrs. Soo. The bell would ring any minute. We were running through one of our songs for an upcoming concert.

Brrrring!

"And that's the end of today! See you guys tomorrow!" Mrs. Soo exclaimed, smiling.

We said our goodbyes, heading out of the class. Instead of following the wave of chorus kids like I usually would, I found myself walking the opposite direction; walking to the abandoned hallway Charles forced me to be at. If I didn't? Someone would be getting hurt. Probably me...

Yet I decided to take my chances and walk slower than usual.

~

Sure enough, there was Charles. As soon as he saw me his eyes narrowed. "You're late," he hissed.

I swallowed nervously. "Sorry!" I squeaked, trying to act like I was late on accident.

He walked over to me, grabbing me by my shirt collar and slamming me against the locker. The sound resonated harshly, and I winced at both the contact and the sound.

Charles's dark eyes were filled with a fiery anger, something I always noticed. I always wondered why he was like this. "How about I teach you a lesson for being late?"