Scientistid {Linessa}

i'm lowkey ashamed it took me until one of the final parts in this book to write with them. god bless them

pairing; lin-manuel miranda x vanessa nadal

time; modern

warnings; none. just cuteness

type of oneshot; fluff

requested?; nada

I couldn't use the best vid of them from lin's twitter but v is still hella cute and our planet needs to be saved so-

---

No one's POV

"P-P-P-P-Prizeo! P-P-P-P-Prizeo!"

Lin motioned to his wife Vanessa, who laughed. "Prizeo!"

"Heh. What's up? It's Lin Miranda, and your favorite lawyer-scientist, Vanessa Nadal." He looked to said woman. "Say hi."

She looked to the camera, smiling. "Hi."

Lin stifled a laugh, and they looked at each other, beaming.

"Climate change is affecting the whole world right now, for helping and NRDC and 10:10 by climate change," Vanessa explained.

Her husband looked at the camera. "So, for a ten dollar donation, you could win a chance for you and a friend to attend opening night of Hamilton in London at the newly refurbished Victoria Palace Theatre.

We pay your airfare. We pay your travel. You'll spend three nights in London, and you get to go to the premiere of Hamilton, come to the after party and party with us," Lin did a little dance, Vanessa smiling at him, "we'll all get to meetcha, and, uh, you're helping the environment at the same time."

Vanessa did a little "Yay!", making Lin crack a smile.

"Hashtag Ham4Earth," Vanessa spoke, forming the little symbol with her fingers.

"Because we only have one planet," Lin interjected, pointing at the camera.

"That we can survive on," Vanessa added, looking at him.

Lin looked back at the camera, pointing to his long-time wife. "Scientistid."

The comment made her smile as they both looked at the camera.

~

"I guess we'll have to see how people react to that," Vanessa commented as the couple (plus their two - nearly three - year-old son Sebastian) started their way home.

Lin chuckled. "Definitely. We have plenty of bloopers for Twitter, too."

"Bloops!" Sebastian exclaimed from his car seat, making both of his parents laugh.

"Yeah, Sebby, bloops! People get to see how often Daddy messed up his lines!" Vanessa teased, making Lin roll his eyes playfully.

"V, c'monnnn! Be nice!"

"Where's the fun in that?" Vanessa teased. "Besides, there's even a blooper of Seb in there. What's not to love?"

-

Sebastian was watching his parents intently as they filmed something. He wondered what they were doing, and why his dad told him he had to wait where he was.

Unable to sit still, he stood up, starting to toddle over. Vanessa caught him moving from behind the camera, hiding a smile as Lin talked.

"We pay your airfare, we pay your travel. You'll get to spend three nights--"

"Daddy!"

Sebastian went in front of the camera, not that it could capture him. Lin looked down, suppressing a laugh. But when he went to pick up his two-year-old son, Sebastian continued to run.

"Hey! Seb, get back here!" Lin laughed.

Vanessa couldn't hold back laughter, watching her husband turn and start to follow their son. She looked back at the camera, mouthing, "children" and motioning to Lin as well as Sebastian.

The lawyer-scientist watched as her husband finally picked their son up, walking back onto camera (and making sure Sebastian's face was hidden).

Lin adjusted Sebastian, bouncing him a bit. "Seb, you gotta tell them to donate for Prizeo!"

"Prize-o!" Sebastian exclaimed, making both of his parents laugh.

-

"Everyone's gonna love him even more," Lin spoke up, chuckling.

"I didn't know that was possible," Vanessa responded, "it's a known fact. I thought you knew that, Lin."

"What's with you and calling me out today?" said man pouted.

His wife shot him a playful smile. "Why not?"

Vanessa turned to face Sebastian. "Hey, Sebby, can you tell Daddy he got scientistid?"

Sebastian looked from his mother to his father, giggling. "Daddy!"

Lin sighed playfully. "Yeah, Seb?"

"You sci-tisted!"

"Look what you've caused, love," Lin muttered to Vanessa, who only laughed.

"You walked right into it," she responded simply.

Lin shook his head, laughing. He held her hand, resting their interlocked fingers on Vanessa's leg. "The only two people I'll be okay with being scientistid by."

---

it's more of lin's family rather than linessa, but I still love how it came out. god bless lin for existing and having such a cute family

I hope y'all liked this, and are excited for the final oneshot(s). I'll cya next time~

~ Galaxy