...and the Obvious (PT. 2) {Hamilsquad x Reader}

when you lowkey wanna do the face reveal but can't find a single picture of yourself that either isn't with a friend or isn't trash--

pairing; hamilsquad x reader

time; modern

warnings; abuse

type of oneshot; kinda angsty, but fluff end

requested?; part 2 of 0HamiltonUnicorn0's request I hope ya like it babez

---

~ three months later ~

Your POV

I couldn't take it anymore. I couldn't take Adrian's constant words and harassment. So I took off.

I was staying in different places in Buffalo, New York. I had originally lived in New York City, but took to around the borders, where Adrian couldn't get me. Unfortunately, the guys also didn't know where I went. I hadn't talked to them in three months anyways, what did it matter?

John's POV

"How does she just disappear off the face of the earth like this?!"

Alex was typing furiously on his phone, texting I'm presuming (B/F/N). We had last seen (Y/N) three months ago, and hadn't even talked to her for three months as well. We were concerned to say the least.

I watched as Alex dropped his phone in his lap, running a hand through his brown hair. "(B/F/N) doesn't even know! I talked to Amara, talked to (F/N)! Hell, I even asked the Schuylers! Nobody knows!"

"It has to do with that guy she was with, I just know it," Herc responded.

"Adrian? He seemed like a nice guy though!" I spoke.

"I 'ave to agree with 'erc, amour. 'e seemed, well, méfiant," Laf added.

I was about to reply when my phone started ringing. I picked it up. Amara.

Hitting the green button, I put my phone up to my ear. "Amara?"

"Hey John!"

The guys were looking at me curiously. "Hey Amara. What's up?"

"I think you might find this helpful..."

"What is it?"

"I managed to figure out where (Y/N) is."

My eyes widened. "You did? Where?"

"She somehow got to Buffalo. How is beyond me, but all I know is she's somewhere up there," Amara explained.

"I'll tell the guys then. We'll work something out from there. Thanks, Mars."

"Anytime, John. Bring her back to NYC, please."

I nodded, though she couldn't see it. "We will. Bye Mars."

"Bye John!"