...A Winter's Ball (Finale 1) {Burr x Time Traveler! Reader}

aaron burr, sir is fiRsT uP

pairing; aaron burr x time traveler! reader (previously; various characters x time traveler! reader)

time; hamiltime

warnings; none

type of oneshot; fluff

requested?; one of two characters by you guys!

let's get right into this~!

---

~  the Winter's Ball ~

Your POV

I found myself with the three Schuylers (like usual) up in Angelica's room. The ball was in a mere hour and we were finishing up our looks for the evening. I loved my dress quite a bit, but I could only hope Aaron liked it too.

(this but in your fav color! or ya can leave it the same it's up to you

(this but in your fav color! or ya can leave it the same it's up to you. you can also change anything you'd like, this is just the main idea!)

Eliza was helping curl my hair (or whatever works with your hair idk), fantasizing about her own man to court. I had come to think about trying to pair her up with Alexander. I was pretty sure he liked me, but him and Eliza? Perfect. All I had to do was make sure they at least made eye contact.

"You're so lucky, (N/N)! You already have someone who's a possible husband!"

I laughed. "'Husband' is a bit of a strong term, Betsy. I'd prefer to think of the word 'suitor'."

"I have to agree with her, (Y/N). At least you're allowed to pick yours. I already know Ma nor Pa want me picking someone," Angelica responded, laughing a bit.

"I suppose. Didn't you say you overheard rumors about a Mr. John Church?" I asked.

"I can only hope they were false," Angelica spoke.

Eliza curled my last strand of hair and I heard her step back. "Done! Take a (break) look, (N/N)!"

I glanced into the mirror, seeing myself and Eliza's beaming smile. I touched the bouncy ringlets of curls. "Wow! It's hard to see curls done this well! I'm impressed, Liza!"

She giggled, tucking a strand of dark hair behind her ear. "I'm glad you love it! Now it's time to tame your hair, Peggy!"

"Fineee. But be gentle!"

~

The next hour was spent doing the touch-ups. Needless to say, I was loving our new looks.

Soon, I started hearing faint chatter from downstairs and we took that as our cue to start making our way to the main event.