Chapter 25

Charlotte's POV:

I wake up to the buzzing of my alarm clock.

Oh great, it's Monday.

I reluctantly get out of bed and walk over to my closet. I usually lay in bed for a half hour or so before I get up, but it's been different lately. I've been more willing to get up and do stuff. I know that it's a direct result of dating Jack.

I pick out my outfit and lay it on my bed. I pick out a pair of denim shorts and a navy blue Aeropostale t-shirt.

I go to my dresser and brush out my hair. I put in a pair of light blue earrings and make my way to my bathroom. I brush my teeth quickly and wash my face.

I go back to my bedroom and get dressed. I go downstairs and grab some yogurt for breakfast. I walk around the kitchen while I eat it, humming a little bit as I do. I know it's kind of weird, but it's just what I do.

Once I finish, I head my front door open and in walks Jack, Jack, and Sam. We all walk or drive to school together now, and I like this set up a lot better. It gets kind of lonely walking alone.

"You ready?" Johnson asks.

"Yeah just let me get some shoes." I go to the front door and slip on my black vans that I left there. "Let's go." I say opening the door. We walk down the sidewalk towards school.

"So," Sam begins. "How are you two lovebirds doing." Sam says with a goofy smirk on his face.

"We are doing just fine, thanks for asking." I say the last part a little more sarcastically than I had intended.

"Good." He says nodding. "Because if he does anything to hurt you," Sam says motioning to Jack, "then you'll have to go the hospital if you wanna see him."

We all laugh at this remark. I know that's none of the guys would ever hurt Jack bad enough to put him in the hospital, but the fact that they would do something if he hurt me makes me feel good. But, I know that Jack would never do anything to hurt me.

We get to school and Johnson and Sam go their own way while Jack walks with me to my locker. "So, got any plans tonight?" He asks as I enter my combination into my locker.

"No, why?"

"I don't know, I was just thinking we could hang out tonight."

"Ok, anything specific planned?"

"No, I just like being around you."

I smile at Jack and blush. I don't why, but I always blush when Jack says stuff like this. I always blush when someone compliments me, but it's completely different with Jack.

"Well, I gotta go. See ya third period." Jack says, leaning down to kiss me on the cheek.

"Alright, bye." I say as Jack walks down the hall.

I can't believe that I get to call Jack Gilinsky mine.

Jack's POV:

I walk down the hall away from Charlotte towards my locker. Only she could put me in a good mood on a Monday morning.

As I open my locker, I feel a hand on my arm. I turn to see the one and only Leah Hart.

"Hi Jack. Long time no see."

I roll my eyes and turn back to my locker. "Can I help you with something?" I ask, waiting for her to leave.

"No , I just thought I would stop by to say hi. Oh, by the way, I talked to Charlotte on Saturday, and I must say, I'm a little surprised, Jack."

"Why?"

"Well, it's just that Charlotte is such a nice girl. I'm surprised that you would lead her on like that."

"What do you mean. I'm not leading her on."

"Jack, you can't stay in a relationship for more than a couple of weeks. What makes you think this time will be different?"

"Because Charlotte is different."

"Different because she's new? Different because she's too shallow to wear make up? Different because she dresses like a tomboy to get attention?"

I can't believe she said that. She thinks that Charlotte acts the way she does to get attention. "Can you just mind your own damn business for one day."

"Jack, you know that I'm better than Charlotte, and yet you still refuse to date me. Why don't you just admit that I'm better?"

"You're a bitch who can't stay out of other people's business and looks for attention. You are not better than Charlotte." I say, trying my best not to raise my voice.

With that I slam my locker and walk to my class.

---------------

A/n- Hey guys, so here's another short and sucky chapter. I really am trying to make it better, but I've had like writers block lately, and it sucks. So sorry if these next chapters really aren't that good.