Chapter 45

Charlotte's POV:

We enter the building where laser tag is. We go sign up for the next game to see that we are the only ones that will be in it.

I get my gear on along with the rest of the guys. We go into the laser tag area and split up into teams.

Team 1- Me, Johnson, Nash, Carter, Shawn, Taylor

Team 2- Jack, Sam, Cameron, Aaron, Mahogany, Matt, Hayes

We go to separate parts of the arena and get into a group huddle.

"Okay, so what's our plan?" Nash asks.

"Shoot and don't get shot." Taylor says.

"Well, duh. I mean other than the basics."

"How about me and Charlotte stay back here while you guys spread out through the rest of the arena." Shawn says. We all nod in agreement as the count down starts.

A voice comes over the speakers and starts to count back from ten. We wait as it does.

"3....2....1"

The rest of our team takes off while Shawn and I stay back at our base. We hide behind two pillars about fifteen feet away from eachother.

I start to shoot as I see people coming towards us. I see someone go over to where Shawn is as they disapear from my sight. Somebody is coming towards me, but because the lighting in here is minimal, I can't tell who it is.

I start to shoot at them as they do the same to me. The person turns around a corner and I follow them. I look around, but don't see anybody. I walk around for a minute, trying to find whoever it was I was following.

As I turn around another corner, I feel myself pulled back by two arms wrapped around me from behind. "I found you." A voice whispers in my ear. I can tell right away who it is.

"There you are." I say, turning my head to smile at Jack. I spin around so that my body is facing him and kiss him. I pull away and bite my lip. "Now you have to catch me again." I say smiling and bolting away from him.

I turn around to see him playfully pouting like a 4 year old. I laugh as I run away from him.

A little while later, the buzzer sounds, indicating the end of the game. The other team won by one point. I know that I'll never hear the end of this...

We all put our gear back and walk back out to the parking lot. I get in the front seat of Jack's car and look over to see him smiling at me. "What are you so happy about?" I ask.

"The fact that I beat you." He says, bragging.

"By one point."

"It's still one more point than you." He says. I laugh at how cocky he's being. This is what I love about our relationship. We can say stuff to eachother that would usually annoy people, but we can just laugh it off because we don't actually mean it.

After everybody is in their cars, we go back to my house. Mahogany has to leave early, so I'm stuck alone with the guys. Great.

So what do you guys wanna do?" I ask as we walk inside.

"We should play truth or dare!" Hayes yells. Everybody seems really excited, so I reluctantly agree. I don't know that it's a good idea to play with just them, but I can hope that they don't take it to far.

We all sit in a circle on the living room floor. Carter starts off. "Cameron, truth or dare?"

"Dare." Cameron says.

"Okay, I dare you to jump in Charlotte's pool in your underwear."

Immediately, Cameron stands up and starts taking his clothes off. I don't know why I was worried, this game is awesome. And I know that Jack is my boyfriend and I shouldn't be staring at Cam like this, but can you blame me? I mean, I'm in a group of nine other smoking hot guys, how could I not stare? Besides, it's not like I like him or anything.

When he is in only his boxers, Cameron runs towards the back doors. We all get up and follow him. When we get out there, we see Cameron on the diving board. He runs to the end and does a cannonball, screeching like a monkey.

We all burst out into laughter as he hits the water. He comes back up and puts his hands in the air in victory.

Cameron climbs out of the pool and runs towards me. "Who wants a hug?" He yells, wrapping his arms around me.

"Cameron!" I scream. "Stop, you're wet!" I try my best to hold back my laugh, but I ultimately fail.

Cameron pulls back, laughing along with the rest of us. I throw him a towel as we walk back inside to our previous spot in the living room.

"Charlotte," Cameron begins. "Truth or dare?"

"Uhh, truth." I say, not taking any chances with the dare.

"How many times have you and Jack had sex?"

Wow. Really Cam? You just had to ask.

I look at Jack who is obviously caught off guard, just like me. His expression slowly turns into a small smile as he looks at me and begins to laugh.

"That many times, huh?" Taylor asks, amused.

"Actually," I begin. "Since you asked, Jack and I haven't had sex." I'm surprised that I answered that so easily. I usually feel really awkward talking about stuff like that. This is what the guys do to me.

Everybody gives me suspicious looks as if they don't believe me. "Ask Jack!" I say, turning towards him. Everybody else does the same.

"It's true." He says, trying to hold back his laugh.

"How have you guys not done it yet?" Aaron asks.

"We just haven't." Jack says. We both know that there's more to the story than that. We both know that it's because I wasn't ready for it, but Jack wouldn't reveal that to them.

"But, you guys are so..." Nash begins, obviously not knowing what to say.

"I don't believe you." Matt adds.

"Okay fine, don't believe us." Jack says.

"I just don't understand how you guys spend so much time together and yet you haven't done it." Shawn says.

"Wow, I didn't think you guys were so interested in my sex life." I say, amused at their reaction.

"Well, your business is our business." Sam says, chuckling to himself. Johnson just sits there smirking at us. He knows we're telling the truth, so he's obviously amused with everyone else.

"Moving on," I say, trying to keep the game going. "Sam, truth or dare?"

-------------------

A/n:

So here you go. Another update

I think that I'll start updating more again now, especially on the weekends

But, I would really like it if you guys would comment on things so that I could get to know what kind of things you guys like

So, I'll probably update again tomorrow sometime just be patient