Ch.1

Lyrical's POV
Today was just like any other day I woke up up to the sound of my mother screaming she must be drunk again today I got up and got in the shower once I was done I quickly changed into a simple shirt and jeans with my over sized black hoodie that covered my face all the way as I like it mostly because I need to cover up my face from the bruises. As I was going down the stairs I heard my mother yelling as I quickly went downstairs to the kitchen, I saw my my 7 year old brother Jax in the corner crying his eyes out with a hand print on his face as my horrible mother towered over him. As you can now tell our so called mother abuses us. Once I processed what was happening I ran over to Jax and put him behind me for protection, she can hit and do whatever she wants to me but not to him he's too innocent.
"Oh look who we have here" my mother slurred "if it isn't my awful daughter you know you can be such a screw up sometime no wonder your father left y'all with me...I would've done the same"
Talking about my father was a very hard topic for me so by her just saying that made me want to cry but I didn't do anything nor did I say anything.
"HELLO CANT YOU HEAR OR ARE TOU DEAF OPEN YOUR DAMN MOUTH" screamed as she pushed me away from Jax and kicked me in the stomach.
I groaned in pain as Jax just cried louder but soon the pain went away. There is definitely going to be a bruise there.
As my mom walked away I slowly got up and got Jax up and left for school. Since our mother can't drive us we walk it's not too far away.
I dropped Jax off and kissed his head goodbye.
"Bye I love you lyric" he said
I just waved him bye and smiled. Lyric is his nick name for me that I only let him call me. I would do anything for him.
As I slowly approached the hell hole I called school everything just became worse.

Authors note~Hope you all liked it I really tried hard let me know in the comments what y'all think~~~