Ch.14

Lyrical's POV

7:22am

I woke up and stretched while yawning. I went into my bathroom and quickly got in the shower. As I was in there I realized I have a dentist appointment @ 9am. I got out and put on black stretch pants with a gray shirt.

Brush my teeth and put my hair into a messy bun. By the time I was finished it was 9:30am. I went to the kitchen to get some orange juice and saw the boys in the living room. I needed a ride there so I needed one of them to take me.

I got a piece of paper and wrote
'Guys I have a dentist appointment in 30 minutes can one of you guys take me please'

"Sure I'll take you" Ryder said getting up.

"I'll come too"

"Me too"

I was honestly happy to get my braces off. I wasn't going to tell them yet I was just going to make it a surprise. We all got into the car and sped off to the dentist.

We got there and they sat down as I signed myself in.  Alex came with me to the receptionist desk so he can help with the communication because as you guys know I don't talk.

we sat there for about 20 minutes on our phones playing games on Instagram Snapchat until my name was called. Got up and walked with her to the back.

1 hour later

They were finally off. My braces were finally off. I looked into the mirror and smile. It was so weird,  I've had them on for four years I just felt kind of different like I might've looked better but I most certainly didn't. I was the same old plain lyrical.

" there you go you're all set to go" she said to me smiling I smiled back and walked out.

When I went out the boys were practically falling asleep in the chairs. I shook them all awake signaling that it was time for us to leave. They woke up confused then realized where they were. I laughed at them and walked out the dentist.

We got into the car and nobody said anything as we went home until Ryder spoke.

"so... what did they do to your mouth change your colors? tighten them?... give you rubber bands?"

I shook my head at all of them. He kept going on and on and on but I just shrug them off. I would show them once we got home. He finally stopped talking as he pulled up in the driveway.

We got out and I went into my room and FaceTime Jax. He didn't answer the first time and I started to worry so I called him again. He didn't answer the second time and by then I was in panic mode. I called him and text him and then FaceTimed him a third time and he finally answered.

I let out a sigh of relief and looked at him questioningly. He just laughed and smiled at me.

"Sorry we were outside on the trampoline but anyways why you called??" He said laughing then I smiled at him showing my teeth.

He gasped " you got them off you got them off you got them off!!!" He said smiling really big

I put my finger to my lips signaling him to be quiet. He started talking about the things him and his friend were doing like going out for ice cream, swimming and playing video games. After a while we ended the call.

I went into the kitchen and got a pop tart. The boys were in the kitchen as well as Justin was telling a story of how a ladybug flew up his nose.

"... and then I saw something flying right to my face and then it went up my nose" he said dramatically