Ch.33

Ryder's POV

I go to the patio hoping that it is unlocked. The girls think we are stupid trying to lock us out. We figured out Reinas real dare and it was to prank us nice try but it was not working.

I silently cheer in my head. When I twist the door handle and it is unlocked. I walk in and immediately start coughing along with everyone else.

"Ew It smells like a girls funeral in here" Justin says covering his nose with his shirt. I look a him and shake my head. I hear them walking well more like running around.

I turn to the guys "okay this is what we are gonna do each of us is gonna cover a part in the house where they can escape and basically corner them but first we have to find them"

They all nod. I speed walk to the door trying to get out there before they can escape. I soon regret it as I slip and fall on my back along with Riley on top of me. We groan out in pain as we get up.

"HA classic oil prank" Justin laughs walking around it.

Alex takes a note off the door and reads it out loud "victim number 3"

I get up holding my back. I open the door and go down the hall to Riley's room. He opens the door and yet again falls on oil. I cautiously step around it and help him up.

We look up and our eyes widen. It was a mess in here Honesty's stuff was nicely organized but Riley's was a mess. We here the shower running and quietly walk inside. I look in side then look at Riley and his jaw was to the floor.

"I'm gonna kill her" Riley says turning the water off and storming out. Before he walks he grabs the note of the door 'victim number 4'

We open the door as quietly as possible tiptoeing out and up the stairs. As we reach the top I immediately start laughing. Someone's underwear was hanging up all around the hallway. Matt goes up and rips one down but immediately drops it.

"What's wrong" Alex asks looking at his pink unicorn underwear.

He shows us his hand which was shiny. "It has oil all over them"

Riley laughs looking down at them. "Don't worry bro you can wash your uni's here"

He grabs all of his underwear and places them in a pile on the floor. One of the notes had 'Victim number 5' on it. He rips it and throws it down stairs. We begin walking but stop as we hear a door close.

I huff as I look around "there is so many damn doors in this house I don't know where it came from"

We continue down the hall and stop at Justin's room. We all stare at the door. He opens if and he immediately falls. I shake my head once more at him. We step around him and Alex helps him up.

"Dude it was obvious that they put it in the beginning of all the doors" Alex says as I just stare at what is in front of me.

"This isn't too bad you can just cut these down" Matt says touching the string in front of him.

"True Jenna must have told them to go easy on you" I roll my eyes as he gets up with a smirk. He grabs the note that says 'victim 2 and we walk out

I get to my room and honestly I am a bit nervous. I open it and immediately take a big step over the oil I look up and honestly I'm not that surprised. My room was destroyed my mattress was propped up against the window my closet looked mess and the GIRLS was spelled with my clothes.

I let out a sigh and grab the stupid note "she is helping me clean this"

We walk out the room obviously avoiding the oil. We go downstairs and start cover ing the exits but we hide. I go towards the garage area and hide behind a little wall space that I surprisingly fit in.