Ch.34

Lyrical's POV

Things have been going good so far. We are on the last day of testing which means we have 4 days until Graduation and if I say I wasn't nervous I'd be lying but at least I feel like I did good on my tests.

We had went to Xander's parents party last week and if I tell you I didn't feel more poor than I already am I'd be lying... again. His parents are so fancy just like Ryder's. They knew they were way more wealthy than us and didn't mind showing it off.

I met his sister Sammy, Sam for short, she is really nice. She is also Bisexual just like Athena which made him a little tense around Sam but once he found out she had a girlfriend he was all good. Ryder didn't come of course but I didn't push him either.

Jax has been acting a little weird just a bit stand offish. I try asking him if something is wrong but he just shrugs and goes playing in his room somewhere or just goes to Kadens house. Thankfully his parents don't mind.

I have been going with my dad everyday after school for the past 2 weeks so that he could help me drive and he says that I should be ready to take my drivers test even though it hasn't been that long he thinks I have the hang of it.

Things have been going good between Jen and Justin. They haven't really talked about it too much but as the time comes up I know one of them will make the right decision I'm pretty sure Justin can't live without her. He loves her more than he loves FOOD!

The only bad thing that has happened is that those stupid text messages from some random number has still Texted me. They have just gotten creepier sometimes I wonder if they are actually watching me.

"I think I actually passed my Tests" I say as we pass by Jax's school. Since we only have like 2 and a half hours of school for testing we get let off at 12:30 which means that he still has 3 hours left

"Me too they were pretty easy" Ryder says

"Are you ready for graduation" I say excitedly. He shrugs glancing over at me

"I mean I guess but there's no point they might as well give me the stupid paper now and let me leave... it's not like anyone is gonna he there for me" he says in deep thought. I feel bad for him.

I sigh looking at him "They won't even come for your graduation?"

He shakes his head with an impassive face. He tries so hard not to show his emotions yet I can still sometimes see the hurt in his eyes when it comes to stuff about his parents.

We reach home and I immediately contact my dad so that he could take me to the DMV. I have to have my permit for 6 months before actually getting my drivers license but it's okay because I still get to drive.

"Are you nervous?" He asks driving out the drive way

"Of course I'm nervous I don't want to forget anything" I respond looking out the window

"You'll do fine I promise they'll love you" he says pulling up "do you want me to stay here and wait for you or leave and come back"

"Leave and come back... with food please" I say sheepishly as I get out the car

He drives off and I walk inside letting out a huge breath.

————————

"I DID IT I PASSED MY DRIVERS TEST" I squeal in excitement holding up my drivers permit paper