Ch. 42

Ryder's POV

"Do I really have to?" Lyrical asks As we look at Ms. Jude her Lawyer that her dad got for her. It was only Lyrical Daniel Rachel Ms. Jude and I in the room we were in the dining room everyone else was either out or in their rooms.

"Unfortunately you do they have to get the full story of what happened I will question you then whatever lawyer she had will too and then the judge will decide" she explains

"So when is this all happening?" Daniel asks

"As soon as possible so after Ms. Hernandez here is done with Therapy so probably a week or so" she replies and my eyes widen

"Uh therapy? I'm not doing therapy" Lyrical states with confusion

"Well..." I say not looking at her

"Ryder... I don't need therapy I'm okay I'm doing fine I got down here perfectly fine" she explains

"Lyrical yesterday when you got home there was pain when you even turned around" I say "please just do this the faster you agree the faster the trial will be done with and everything will be okay I don't want you to be scared anymore because of her please"

She gives out a long sigh before nodding "okay I'll do it I just want to get this over with"

"Okay so I'll just need to ask you some questions now to help in your case.. so when did your mother become abusive?" She questions

"After my dad left about 3 years ago when I was 14" she replies with a small frown and I grab her hand for comfort

"Okay when did you leave her and why?"

"I left about 2 months ago and because she basically tried to kill me she was really drunk and got so mad, got a knife and tried to kill me but I got away"

"Had you seen your mother since the incident?"

"Yes when she was in the hospital they had told me I would have to go back with her but Ryder's parents helped with that so that I wouldn't have to"

"Okay good now what happened during those nights they kidnapped you like what was the whole set up"

Lyrical looks at me and I nod for her to continue "I needed to get away for a while you know be on my own so I spent the night at my dads and then went to our house in the woods while I was there I heard noise so I got up and then 2 guys came and just attacked me and I tried so hard to fight back but they put  something over my nose and I passed out... when I woke up I was alone in a dark room, Thomas came in along with her she later told me she was basically gonna sell me to some guys she slapped me and punched me hence the faded bruise later the guy kissed me and left she came back in and was really drunk she was mad he didn't want me and she took a knife and stabbed it in my leg then took out a gun before she could do anything some guy walked in and fought her for the gun and then I remember hearing a loud bang and everything started fading"

"Thank you Lyrical for sharing that it will really help in your case that's all for today call me if anything comes up" Ms. Jude says and begins talking to Daniel and Rachael

I turn to her "she tried selling you?" I ask and she doesn't even look at me and nods I lift up her chin "you don't have to be ashamed it's not your fault your mother is just messed up in the head and needs help"

"She said that... it's my body they want not me and in that moment I felt so disgusted I don't ever want to see her again" she states

Ms. Jude cuts in "And you won't have to for a long time if this plays out right and with me it will"