Epilogue

(New story at the end)

Ryder's POV

5 years later

I get out of my car and walk into our house. Today at work was pretty stressful. I have my own car company mostly muscle cars. Some regular but still with cool features. Justin also works with me. Believe it or not he has matured, mostly for his daughter. Jenna ended up getting pregnant a few months after us and to our surprise Athena and Alex were pregnant before us but didn't know it.

The girls all sort of got pregnant around the same time making all of our kids around the same age the oldest is obviously Honesty's son Kyler and she has another son RJ (Riley Junior). Jenna and Justin's daughter Harmony. Athena and Alex son, Archie. Reina and Matt had son Quincy and Lastly Xander and his fiancé had 1 boy Toby making Skyla and Harmony the only 2 girls and 6 boys. They better protect them with their lives.

We had moved out of the mansion and not just us everyone we all knew we were starting our own lives and we didn't want to be looking like the Brady bunch times 5. We have a 2 story house with 4 bedrooms 3 bathrooms. Jax has the bedroom downstairs he says it's faster to kitchen.

The twins share a room we told them they could have there own but it's like they can't sleep without each other. I one night went to check on them and didn't see Skyla in her bed I started to panic but soon realized she was in Reid's bed.

I walk in to see Skyla running towards me "daddy!"

"Hey baby" I say picking her up "where's your brother?"

"Dad!" I head him yell running towards me with Goldie and Aria running behind him. Yes we have another dog a golden retriever. We got her 2 months ago. She is now 4 months old and big.

"Hey Reid" I give them both a kiss on the head and walk into the kitchen where Lyrical was. I put the twins down and they run off with the dogs. "How was work babe"

"It was okay can you believe when I got home they were both showered and dressed ready for the barbecue" she explains seasoning different meats

"Really how is that?" I laugh no offense but Jax wasn't the best with kids yeah he could entertain them but when it comes to certain stuff I think he can only handle one of them.

"Emmie" she chuckles and I nod understanding. We were having a barbecue today with everyone out in the backyard. Lyrical demanded we get a house with a pool to teach Skyla and Reid to swim just Incase of anything since she didn't know how for a long time.

"I'm gonna go take off my work clothes and I'll be down in a little bit" I say kissing her cheek. Before going upstairs I walk to Jax room. The only problem is I probably should've knocked "oh shit man my bad"

"Your good we were only kissing" He chuckles and I could see blood rush to her cheeks

"Better me than Alex or Justin right? Anyways I just wanted to say thanks for helping Jax here with the twins since he can't" I laugh

"Ha ha so funny get out" he says deadpanned and I raise my hands up in surrender closing the door and walking out

—————————

I had took a quick shower changing into grey sweatpants and I plain white shirt along with my white air force's probably not the best idea to wear white around a bunch of 4 5 and 6 year olds but I'll take my chances.

I walk down to see that that almost everyone was here. How long was I in the shower for? "Ryder!" I hear a bunch of little voice say along with steps. I look over to see Quincy, Archie, Toby, RJ and Kyler running towards me with Reid strolling behind.