Ch. 37

Ryder's POV

I wake up with a pounding head ache. I groan out in annoyance and begin moving over but I feel something directly on top of me.

I open my eyes to see Ashley laying there with a cover over both of us. My eyes widen in shock and I push her off of me out of instinct making her fall on the floor and of course she was naked.

"What the hell!" She shrieks getting up covering herself thankful I had my underwear on

"What are you doing In my bed naked?" I ask confused as fuck

"Don't you remember baby" she says putting on her bra and underwear "we came in here last night and you told me I could"

I shake my head "I wouldn't do that I don't even like you"

She glares at me for a short second before continuing "Hope lyrical didnt heat your drunk self talking"

My head snaps towards her I couldn't remember anything from yesterday after Matt and them came "what did I say"

"Oh nothing" she sighs dramatically

"Cut the shit Ashley what did I say" I glare at her

She huffs sitting up "you said that you didn't care about her because she only talks about her dumb feelings and all you want is to hit basically"

"No... no no no I would never say that.. ITS NOT EVEN TRUE!" I yell grabbing my hair in frustration

"Wait something isn't right I only drank a beer and water how was I drunk that doesn't even get me tipsy" I eye her suspiciously she shrugs looking elsewhere "ASHLEY!"

"Okay fine stop the yelling... I may have added alcohol to everything you drank" she says not looking at me

"Get out" I say pointing to the door. All this is doing is making my headache worse. She puts on her clothes and leave.

"FUCK!" I screams into my pillow. I go into my medicine cabinet taking a Motrin. I take a quick 5- 10 minute shower putting on some random clothes. I was thinking about going to ask lyrical if she heard anything but if she doesn't she will want to know what I am talking about.

Everyone is still sleeping but should be awake by the time I get back. I go into the fridge and grab the plate of food. I lock the door and drive off to smooth- tastic.

When I walk I can hear her coughing. It sounds like it is getting worse. She comes out with her walker sees me and smiles "Ryder how was your party?"

We sit down as I hand her the food "I fucked up Daisy... really bad"

She looks at me for a moment "what did you do Ryder?"

———————

"So I kicked her out this morning while everyone was still sleeping before coming here" I explain leaning back in my chair

"Oh no.." She trails off

"Anything to help?" I ask hopeful

"I don't know Ryder" she says "I don't really have a good feeling about it though"

"What did I do?" I whisper to myself

"You can't take all the blame Ryder" she explains "that girl did this on purpose she's one to blame"

I look at my phone seeing it's 10:30 "I should get going.. this is going to be hard"

"Everything will be okay eventually" she gives me a hug

"I hope you like the food" I say pointing to the plate

"I'll love it now get out of here the faster you leave the faster you get it over with" she smiles as I give her a small hug and leave.