Ch.26

Ryder's POV

I wake up with the same words from last night repeating in my head again "Just so you know my feelings are still there" I shake it off and go get in the shower. Monday's ughh who even created this horrible day.

I pick out my clothes that are as usual dark and plain. I'm not too big on fashion. I brush my teeth and leave my hair to air dry which means it's almost down to my eyes but not really. I walk downstairs and greet everyone.

I get a plate and put waffles, eggs and sausages. I sat down and ate my food peacefully. "My feelings are still there" ugh just get out of my head. I look up to see everyone looking at me.

"Um what are you all staring at" I say a bit rudely I get up and put my plate on the sink and getting a water out the fridge.

"We were calling your name you've been zoned out sense you sat down dude you good?" Justin asks looking at me concerned

"Yeah I'm fine just thinking of what I will wear to prom you know" I say lying straight through my teeth but they didn't know that

"Oh okay" he says looking away

Speaking of that I need to see if Ashley has picked out a dress we do that I can match her. Even though I didn't want to I decided to text her to make sure she had one already.

Me: aye
She devil: hey boo
Me:don't call me that... anyways you have a dress yet?
She devil: obvi! It's white and black it's sort of short but that's okay
Me: ofc it is
She devil: well I have a nail appointment today pookie bear so see you tomorrow okay
Me:don't call me that either and not counting on it

After this I am so blocking her number

I go to my car along with Riley. Honestly gets in her car with Lyrical and Jax. And Justin gets in his along with Alex Jen and Athena. I realized that I never really knew Riley and decided to make small talk.

"So who are you going to Prom with?" I say a bit awkwardly

"I don't yet I was thinking to ask Honesty but Miranda already asked.. no I haven't gave her an answer yet but i don't know what to do man" he says in total distraught

"Listen I asked another girl to prom even though I really wanted to go with a different one and if I could change that I would I regret it every second so go with your heart" I say to him truthfully

"Thanks dude you really did give me a heads up" he says

"No problem sorry if I got too sappy it's just true you know?"

"Nah your good" he said as I pulled up to the school.

We get out the car along with everyone else. And go into the school. I get to my locker and put my bag away and take out my books I need. Not really feeling it today I go straight to class, surprisingly.

~~~~~~

Finally lunch today hasn't really been my day. I've been sleeping in class and actually getting there on time. I get food and sit at our usual table. Soon the everyone joins accept for Honesty.

"Hey guys have-" Riley gets cut off by Miranda coming up to him

"Um hi Riley" she says pushing her glasses up

Miranda wasn't a nerd but she wasn't super hot either. She was in the middle she has wavy chestnut brown hair that went to the middle of her back and dark brown eyes with freckles on her cheeks and nose that you can only see if you get close to her with black Harry Potter glasses. She was an average girl, very pretty though.