Ch.10

Lyrical's POV

As I went to go lay down after my encounter with Ryder I started thinking over everything

He is being really nice I can't say I trust him though What if this is just some trap for them to ruin my life with Honesty

I kissed Jax good night and went
to sleep my self

————————

6:50am

As I woke up I went into the kitchen and started cooking omelettes for them. I am actually hungry this morning so I decide to make one for me as well. I was finally done with everything and waited for everyone to wake up.

I went back into the room to get Jax ready for school. I put him on his new clothes ⬇️

 I put him on his new clothes ⬇️

Plus he had a black hat

I put on my clothes. I didn't wear the ones Ryder bought. I just wore my regular clothes, the ones I already had with my basic black and white converse. I put my hair up into a ponytail and left out. As I went into the kitchen everyone was eating. Ryder looked at me confusingly.

"Where are the clothes I bought you??" He said looking at like hoodie and black leggings. I went to get a paper and I wrote down "I'm not gonna wear them right now"

"How come? Don't you like them" Justin budded in shoving the rest of his omelet in his mouth. I nodded my head and went to go get a plate.

They all dropped the topic which I am thankful for but afterwards there was an awkward silence. I started eating like a cave man. I didn't realize I was so hungry. I looked up and saw everyone's eyes on me. I gave them a questionable look before someone finally spoke.

"Your eating?"

"With us??"

"Glad to see you do have some common sense and know that you should finally eat"

I looked at the person who said it which was of course Ryder and shrugged slightly. As we were done eating we got our backpacks and was out the door. Once we were in the car Alex asked me a question. I don't know why it was so powerful but it was.

"Why is your hoodie so big? Who's was it??"

I froze and looked out the window, not making eye contact. I turned and looked at Jax to see him looking at his lap sadly. I looked at Alex for the first time, shook my head no and looked back out the window. I could feel Ryder's stare from the rear view mirror the entire time but didn't look.

We pulled up to Jax's school and we both got out. I kissed him goodbye on the head and left. As I walked to school I just thought about Alex's question.

I don't know why that hurt so much but I can't tell them or anyone I can't trust them right now how am I supposed to know if I can trust them