Ch.12

Lyrical's POV

We all ended up waking up at the same time. I grabbed my phone I almost forgot it. It was sort of weird I've never had a phone before. I made food just toast bacon and eggs.

After they were done eating I texted Jax just to make sure he was doing okay. After an hour of texting we decided to finish what we started yesterday.

We brought in the first bed into the blue room. And took out the bed spread and put everything nice and neat we bought a dresser yesterday and Justin and Alex put it together while me and Ryder hung up and folded Jax's clothes we hung stuff on the wall and put a rug down. We put a bookshelf with all types of books. But my the time we were done it was lunch time.

We made ourselves sandwiches I didn't make theirs because I didn't know what they liked

We made ourselves sandwiches I didn't make theirs because I didn't know what they liked. We sat down for about 30 minutes after eating then got back to work on what I guess was my room.

We put the headboard up and put the bed up as well. We took out the bed spread as Justin and Alex but up 2 different dressers. 1 for clothes and one is a make up mirror/ dresser.

We put up white curtains for the window. I hung up the new clothes I have and the old clothes I have. I folded some and put them in the dresser. Put underwear in one socks I'm another and bras in another. We put the rug down and then put the make up away. Then we were finally done and it didn't look too bad. Oh I also have the room with the bathroom.

 Oh I also have the room with the bathroom

After we were done. I FaceTimed Jax. As I was on FaceTime Jax mentioned something that sort of took me by surprised.

"LYRIC"

I looked at him confused

"Your Birthday is on Thursday !! In 4 days!!"

I never celebrated my birthday. There wasn't really a point tbh I sort of forgot. Trust Jax to always remember when there is a chance of cake anywhere.

I shushed him and looked around frantically making sure no one heard. The boys were in the kitchen I don't think they were paying attention. I didn't want anyone to know they have already done a lot for me already.