Ch.11

Ryder's POV

As I walked away from Lyrical. I felt both Anger and a bit of Sadness. I was obviously mad because of the whole situation that happened a moment ago. I mean who does Justin think he is. I was even more heated because I know from experience that when Justin is drunk he knows exactly what he is doing. That just made me even madder.

My mind traveled off the Lyrical. She looked so fragile and small. I felt bad for her. It was weird because Justin was right I don't care about people's feelings it's just something about her. To be completely honest I saw something I didn't want to see.

When that whole scene was going on down stairs I came out of my room and was about to go down there but I saw Lyrical there instead. They were both in front of her saying somethings. I didn't know they were saying bad things because Lyrical kept her same face.

My eyes traveled down to her small legs that were visible for the first time. As I was looking at them I noticed lines on them. That's when I realized she cuts herself.

I didn't know what to do. It was like I was now frozen. I finally got out of my daze and went up to them. And you know the rest.

I never took Lyrical as suicidal. I know her mother beats her she never talks about her dad which probably means he isn't in her life plus she is bullied by the whole school. I can understand why she would THINK about it but I didn't think she was the type to actually do it.

I laid down in bed and went to sleep. One thing I do know is that Justin is going to be in deep shit tomorrow.

————————

6:00am

I woke up pretty early I can't go back to sleep because I wasn't tired anymore. I got my clothes out and went to go brush my teeth. I walked down stairs but didn't find Justin where he fell asleep on the couch yesterday night.

He must have went upstairs I can't wait for him to wake up

I didn't see food like there usually was in the morning and I didn't expect any either. I would understand why she would want to stay asleep. I wouldn't even want to wake up after that. I mean who wants a total stranger to know everything about them.

I made me a bowl of cereal and went on Instagram. As I was pouring my next bowl. Alex came down and sat next to me getting himself a bowl of cereal.

"Sup what are you doing up so early" I say eating my coco puffs

"I don't know just woke up early"

"I'm surprised you didn't wake up last night after the whole commotion" I say rolling my eyes getting angry all over again

"What happened"

"Justin and that slut from the restaurant happened" I say "let's just say they said some pretty rude and repulsive things to Lyrical and thought it was funny when she started crying" I didn't tell him about what I saw because It wasn't my place.

"Are you serious" Alex says surprised "he knows exactly what he was doing he know what he is doing when he is drunk"

" I know" I say angrily

Lyrical came down about 30 minutes later with Jax. She still wasn't wearing the clothes I bought her but I didn't think about it too much. She probably just wanted to save them.

She ate cereal with us which is what I was thankful for that she was eating. I still couldn't help to think about Lyrical's cut marks on her legs. Jax was now telling us his 5 minutes story of when he got into a fight as school not too long ago. I laughed at him.