Ch.17

Ryder's POV

I woke up with Lyrical in my arms. I smiled and thought about last night.

She looked so scared I'll ask her about it later

I got up quietly and went to the bathroom. When I came back out she was awake looking at the ceiling. I walked towards her but she was completely zoned out.

I tapped her and she snapped out of it. She sighed then went to the bathroom. I sat down waiting for her to get out when I got a text from Lyrical and Honesty.

My Angel😇🖤: Thanks for staying last night idk what happened but thank you don't you have a meeting?

Me: no problem and yeah I do I should get going I'll see you later okay?

My Angel😇🖤: okay
~~~~~~~~
H: don't forget to meet me in an hour okay?

Me: I got it

I got up from the bed and left to my room. I got in the shower and just stood there for a good 20 minutes before washing my body and hair. I got out and had about 30 minutes until I had to be there.

I got dressed and let my hair air dry. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I got my black jacket and left out my room. I put my shoes on and was out the door.

I got in the truck and went to my house to switch out the truck for my car. I pulled into the parking lot next to the park. I remember Honesty and I used to always come here.

~Flashback 6 year old Ryder~

I went outside and Ran to Honesty's house. I knocked on the door and waited. Someone opened the door, I looked up to see K. I never knew her real name.

"Uh hello K is Honesty home?" I said looking at my feet. It was always a bit awkward between her and I.

"Yeah hold on" she said "Honesty your friend is at the door!!"

I covered my ears because of how loud she screamed. I looked at her slightly annoyed but it soon vanished because I saw Honesty in the door way now.

She looks pretty as al- what am I thinking she's a girl she probably has cooties

"Hey Honesty my mom is taking me to the park and I was wondering if you would like to go" I said with pleading eyes

"Sure I would love to go let me just tell my mom and dad and I'll meet you at your car" she said excitedly

"Okay" I ran to my house to get my mom

We went to the car and waited for about 5 minutes until she came out . We played with my toys until we got there and ran out the car.

We had so much fun there we went almost every weekend. It was sort of like our little place. We stopped Going once she moved away.

~End of Flashback~

I got out the car and locked it. This is the same park I met Lyrical at. No one ever came here anymore it was broken down sort of. I walked to the bench to see her already there. I sat down awkwardly waiting for her to speak.

"Your late" she says plainly

"Only by a couple of minutes not a big deal I say shrugging

"15 to be exact" she says with a bit of attitude

"Look I didn't come here for th-" se cut me off before I could finish

"Okay okay okay... look I know I haven't been the nicest person sense I got back" she says looking down at her lap "but I am a really nice person I promise I am I know I left without warning trust me I wanted to go say bye and tell you but my parents didn't let me... when I left I don't know something changed I didn't want to be-" she stopped