Ch.21

Lyrical's POV

I woke up in an empty bed by myself. I sat there then realized all the things that happened yesterday. The party, Austin and Riley, Ryder saving me and most importantly me speaking my first words to him and the kiss.

A smile slowly started to form on my face as I laid back down trying to sleep again. As I was so close to going back to sleep someone had to barge in ruining my peace. Yet I still pretended to be sleep.

"I know your awake angel" a voice said sitting down next to me on the bed. I knew it was Ryder so I still didn't say anything hoping he would get the hint.

"Come on Lyrical get up" I still didn't say anything just layers there. "Okay well if your sleeping I guess you can't feel this"

I felt something on my cheek and then I realized he kissed my face. "Or this" he kissed closer to my mouth "or..." his voice faltered and I thought he was going to kiss me so I sort of prepared but it never came.

I opened my eyes to see him with that stupid cute smirk on his face staring at me. "Oh your awake I see" I looked at him like he had grown 2 heads "were you waiting for something Angel?" He asked still with that smirk

"No" I said turning away hiding my head under a pillow embarrassed. "Go away let me sleep it's too early"

"Lyrical it's already 10:30 get up Honesty is making Breakfast for us and don't forget about the thank you" he says about to walk out the door but waiting for me

"Oh yeah okay here I come" I yawned loudly getting up following him out the door. We reached down stairs and all I could smell was bacon. The place still needed a bit of cleaning but not too much.

"Are you going to speak or no" he says stopping me before we went to the kitchen I nodded my head yes with a smile on my face

"Good morning Lyric sleep well" Alex said as I walked inside while eating eggs. I didn't say anything yet just nodded. They all said good morning to me and I just nodded in response.

We sat down and ate our food. I looked up at Honesty and seen her giving sad glances towards Riley. I knew she liked him and I feel bad that he didn't see it. I got up from my chair and went over towards Honesty's chair.

No one noticed my sudden movements. I walked slowly towards her chair until I was behind her. I took a deep breathe and tapped her on her shoulder. She turned around and looked at me surprised.

"Yes lyrical" she didn't look me on my eyes and looked everywhere else. I took one more deep breathe because I'm not gonna lie I was really nervous was I ready for this. I was sort of frozen.

I looked at Ryder and he gave me a reassuring nod. "T-Thank You" I say finally loud enough her and the whole table to hear. As soon as I said that everyone stopped their conversations and looked at me with wide eyes.

"Did you just- did she just- did you just speak" she said sort of stuttering looking at me in pure shock

"Yes I did and I want to thank you because if you wouldn't have told Ryder then Austin would've raped me"I say looking down at my feet embarrassed "and I'm willing to give you a chance and be my friend"

"Oh my good really like your serious?" She excitedly with a smile in her face and I nodded my head "thank you so much really thank you"

"I just have one question" I say and she looks at me questioningly "why, why did you bully me if it was an act why would do that to me?"

"I'm so sorry Lyrical look when I left without telling Ryder I went to go live with Katy and she like brains washed me to be this ruthless person and treat everyone horribly I am so sorry Lyrical please believe me" she was basically crying at this point