Ch.19

Alex POV

Ryder just went to go take Lyrical out to eat so that we can set up at her Birthday Bash. I have 2 guys from our school and Jenna and Athena helping us.

The people that made are cakes are going to bring them later. They said they were already done with them just needed to finish up some last touches.

The boys, Austin and Riley were blowing up the balloons with the 2 helium machines. I was trying to fix the sign that goes outside over the house. Justin was wrapping the presents and putting them on a table and the girls were getting to food and setting them around. We will order pizza later.

I saw Thena standing there alone looking around at the place that was slowly coming back together. She looked so beautiful I don't know how she wasn't taken by now. I really liked her I mean who couldn't.

Maybe I can ask her out tonight

I have been wanting to ask her out for a while now but I always got scared i thought she wouldn't say yes and coward out. I realized I was standing there like a creep and decided to go up to her.

"Hey Thena" I said nervously for some reason putting my hands in my pocket

"Oh hey Alex" she smiled at me "you need something?"

"Uh yeah actually I do can you help me fix and put up the banner outside"

"Yeah sure" she walked away waiting for me outside.

I was walking to her when I remembered I needed someone to put up the multi colored light bulb.

"Hey Justin can you put up the lightbulb?" I said still walking out

"Yeah sure" he says putting down the last present "Jen can you help me"

"Definitely"

They go do that while Riley and Austin are still blowing up balloons. They were fooling around while doing so. I never really liked them they were major fuckboys and they were friends with Honesty. They even slept with Courtney and Brittany.

Athena helped me outside. I held down the latter so that she could pin each side on the house so that you can actually read it.  She had to take her shoes off because they were heels and I am not about to have her in the hospital.

We were all wearing either gold and black or gold and white sense that was the theme of the party.
Athena's outfit

Jenna's outfit