8.

"What the fuck are you doing here?", He asked with wide eyes, "and how?!"

"Well the window was open", I said pointing at the open window.

"How did you know this was my room?", He asked with a puzzled expression.

"I was just lucky, actually", I chuckled.

He opened his mouth to say something but just shook his head.

"Speechless?", I asked with a smirk.

"No, I totally expected you to break into my house", he said sarcastically.

"Isn't this the house of your parents?", I asked.

"That's not the point!", He loudly whispered.

"Sorry", I mumbled, "no need to be salty."

"I'm not salty!", He said, "anyway, why are you here? You want to curse me or some shit like that?"

"Why in hell do I want to curse you? I can't even open fucking doors, how should I even curse you?", I asked pressing my lips together.

"I didn't know you can't open doors", he said.

"Why do you think I climbed through the window, when I easily could have gone here by opening the fucking front door?!"

"Now who's salty?", He asked rising his eyebrows.

"Ok, let's start new I think. I'm Brendon, and I wanna know why you can see me", I said.

"Uhm, I don't know what's going on here but I this a joke? I mean I definitely saw the bike riding right through you, but was that some magic trick, or some shit like that, because I don't know if I believe you", Ryan said narrowing his eyes.

"You have to believe me", I simply said, "you don't have a choice."

He stood there quietly not knowing how to answer.

"C'mon, you can trust me", I said lifting my hand, signalising him to shake it, "what can you loose?"

He sighed and said: "I'm Ryan."
He shook my hand making me smile.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Ryan", I said grinning wide.

*****

Sorry, that this chapter is a bit short, but I wanted it to end like this.

<3