33.

"Ryan? What the fuck are you doing here?!", I asked standing in front of the shocked guy.

"Brendon, I didnt think you would be here."

"Don't come at me with that! The more important question is why are you here?! A murderer is walking around and he probably what's to kill you and you don't have anything better to do than walking into a dark and fucking scary forest!", I yelled, causing his eyes to widen.

"Uhm", he made, "I thought I would find you here. I mean not you as a ghost, more your old shell."

"My old shell? What the fuck, do you think I'm a snail or some shit like that?", I asked with a disgusted look on my face.

"No, don't be silly. I just didn't want to say dead body, you may be pissed of again, because I used the wrong words", Ryan said rolling his eyes.

"Yeah, it's still a sensitive topic for me, don't blame me!", I said slightly louder at him.

"God damnit I feel like we're an old couple fighting, can't we just get over it?!", he asked.

"Ok, fine", I sighed.

"Great."

"But you started...", I silently added.

"What?"

"Uh, nothing."

"Anyway, we should go now, it's getting cold", Ryan said, hugging himself to keep him warm.

"You're cold?", I asked worried.

"No, I just like hugging myself", he said, rolling his eyes.

"No need to be salty", I responded, "I just wanted to ask nicely."

"And what would you have done if I had said yes?", he asked with an arisen eyebrow.

"Don't know...", I mumbled, "I could've hugged you."

For a brief moment he looked at me with a small sparkle in his wonderful, honey eyes, which made my heart jump out of my chest right onto his arms. It felt like just we both existed. I wanted to come closer, I wanted to touch him, feel him, keep him warm, and just hold him in my arms.

"Haha, yeah, right", he laughed, walking right past me, causing my heart to drop.

And the wonderful moment was gone.

"Won't you follow me?", Ryan asked, when he noticed I didn't turn around to walk with him.

"Yeah, I'm coming", I mumbled, taking one last look at the forest, before making my way to the honey eyed boy, to finally leave the forest.

******

This story hit over 1k reads?! Thank you guys so much, I appreciate every single one of you! I love you♡♡♡

<3