42.

"You really got hurt by one of the branches", I said pointing at Ryan's arm. He had a small cut with a low about of blood around it.

"Yeah, but it doesn't hurt that much anymore", he said, pulling out a plaster to put it over the injury.

Then we both were silent and just sat on different edges of his bed until Ryan managed to speak up first.

"Brendon?", Ryan asked while we sat in his room, no one of us could go back to sleep so we sat on his bed, without talking.

"Yeah."

"Do you know when you're not quite sure of what you're feeling? Or you're like super confused, but so sure at the same time?"

"That describes my life, Ryan", I laughed, but he didn't, so I quickly stopped laughing again. He meant it seriously.

"Please bren, I'm not joking. This time I mean it", he said, "You know, just drop it, wasn't necessary anyway."

"No, Ryan. I know what you mean. I do get this feeling a lot", I said. I wasn't lying about that. I felt this indescribable feeling I get around Ryan.

"Really? When?", he asked, looking me straight in the eyes.

Oh shit.

I didn't want to tell the truth, neither a lie.

"Uhm, you know, just when you're like.... you know... When.... yeah", I mumbled, scratching the back of my neck.

"What?", he chuckled, with a smile, that made my knees to slightly weak.

"I...", I began.

"You can tell me everything, you know?", he said, laying his hand on my shoulder.

The way he looked at me. He meant it, I saw it. But how could I tell him? I began to feel nervous, my breathing began to go faster and faster with every second that passes.

How will he react anyway? Maybe he would think I'm strange. I don't wanna risk out friendship. This, what we have, is something special I could never have again. He's the boy who can see me, the boy who will save me, the boy I want to kiss so badly.

"I... I get this feeling around you", I mumbled, immediatly looking down on my feed.

*****

Finally And it didn't took me like 42 chapters, quiet a long time, right?

<3