80.

My whole body tensed up as I heard the loud scream from behind.

"Oh shit, I nearly forgot", I mumbled, gulping.

"What?", ryan asked concerned.

"Mr. Stanley ran after the rest", I simply said.

"Why didn't you tell earlier? And who do you mean with the rest?"; Ryan asked, shaking.

"I forgot! I was too relieved that you're alive that I forgot about him, we have to go there.... my sister! Ryan, Emily is there!", I cried out, causing him to nod.

He grabbed my hand and we both started running after the noise. Branches were scrachting my skin, but I didn't care. Blood was running down my arms after a short period of time when we reached the end of the forest.

"We're the fuck are they?", I asked Ryan, breathing heavily, "I ran the same way we came from."

"We have to go back again", ryan mumbled, "they're still in there with mr. Stanley and he's going to kill them, you heard the scream."

"No, no, no", I said, shaking my head, "You're not going anywhere! I just found you, you can't die, I need you."

"I won't die, Brendon", he softly said.

"I can't let that happen, you stay here and I'll run into the forest again, you stay here no matter what you hear, no matter who screams, you stay here", I demanded before sprinting into the forest again.

I heard Ryan yell behind me but I didn't care, I was right. He needed to be safe now, I can't let him die.

Another scream.

My hands began to tremble and to sweat. I was shaking nervously as I realised who's screams this were.

Emily.

Tears were welling up in my eyes as I made my way to the screams. I wanted to break down right now.

Not my little sister.

I was her big brother, wasn't I supposed to take care of her? To be with her? To safe her?

To be the one who will rescue her?

But no, the only thing I could do was cry and watch.

I ran deeper into the forest, finally coming closer to the screams. I was nearly tripping over my own feed as I heard my own heart beat pounding out of my chest with every step I took. My throat began to feel sore from the cold air I was breathing in.

Then finally I came to a stop when I saw a group of people standing in the middle of the forest.

Emily was leaning against a tree, Patrick being shoved aside.

But I think I stopped breathing, when I saw Mr. Stanley pointing with his knife at Emily.

****

Wow, I really love cliffhangers I just realised.

I'm really sorry.

Here is something to cheer you up

This story will end soon I guess, it's not like it's already way to long but oh well... I don't care, I like the story.

I'm sorry I often end with cliffhangers, but it makes everything a bit more thrilling and interesting.

Don't kill me for that please :)

<3