37.

"Do you think we should ask Emily and Spencer to follow us", I said after a few minutes of silence, "I mean, it looks like tsuki wants to go into the forest."

In front of us was the black cat walking, straight to the forest, which already made me feel nervous.

"You're probably right, but I don't wanna loose her out of my eyes", Ryan said, his eyes locked on tsuki.

"Alright, but I don't like the thought of us going alone into the forest at night", I said, "I'm gonna scream."

"You can scream how much you want, but no one except me will hear you", Ryan said looking at me with wide eyes.

"Wow. Well, that took a turn I didnt expect", I said gulping, " and stop with that smiling, you look insane."

"Sorry, like I said, I'm tired and need sleep", he said rubbing his eyes.

As if the cat could read our minds she just stood still, maybe she was waiting for the other ones to come.

"Now we do have time to bring the rest", I said.

At first we walked to Emily, then to Patrick. The problem was that we all forgot what time it was.

"Do you think they will open the door?", I asked Ryan, who just shrugged.

"Let's just hope so", I said, "but what if my parents will open the door, I don't think they would let my sister go in the middle of the night with an unknown boy and a cat."

"And what do you have in mind?"

"I have a plan."

"Oh god, stand us by", he sighed.

"What? It's a good plan", I said, "What about we walk in front of her window and throw small stones at it?"

"You're kidding, right?"

"No."

"I'm not gonna throw stones at your sisters window", he said crossing his arms.

"Oh, come on!", I said throwing my hands in the air, "I would do it if I could, but I can't so you'll do it."

He sighed and looked at the ground for any little stones to throw. He found a few and took one, letting it between his fingers, waiting for the moment to throw. He narrowed his eyes at the window, trying to find the perfect angle to throw the stone.

"Ryan, that's not the hunger games, you look like you wanna kill somebody with this stone, just throw it at the damn window", I said.

"Then why aren't you doing that?", he asked, getting annoyed.

"What part of 'I am dead' didn't you understand?", I asked loudly.

"Sorry, no need to raise your voice", he said, rolling his eyes.

"JUST THROW THE FUCKING STONE!", I yelled, causing him to flinch.

"I want to if you would be quiet!", he yelled back, wanting to throw the stone.

He did it and threw the stone at the window, which suddenly opened. The stone hit Emily on her arm, while she was leaning at the window frame.

"What the fuck?! Why are you throwing a stone at me?", she asked, looking annoyed at Ryan.

"I actually wanted to throw a stone at your window and not you", he answered looking at me with an angry look.

I just bursted into laughing, holding my tummy.

"You're such a dork", I laughed.

"You really like this word don't you?", he sighed.

"Well, it describes you the best", I said, wiping my tears from laughing away.

"Hello? I'm still here, guys", Emily said from above.

"Oh, right", Ryan began, "could you come down? We also have to get Patrick and then we'll follow tsuki into the forest."

"What?"

"Just come down and I'll explain it to you", Ryan sighed, causing Emily to roll her eyes.

"But my parents will notice it", she said.

"Then climb down", I said, eventhough she couldn't understand me.

"Brendon said you should climb down", he repeated my words.

"If I'm gonna die when I fall, it's your fault", she said.

"You wouldn't be the only dead person here, I'm wondering if I could talk to you too", he said.

"I'll be down in a few minutes", she said.

****

I uploaded the introduction of my Christmas, advent calendar, what ever you wanna call it-book. So you can add it to your library, but nothing I'll be published until 1.12

<3