40.

I think I never ran this fast, I was stumbling over my feed several times, but immediatly got up again.

Ryan next to me was focused on the way in front of him.

I didn't dare to turn around, but I heard the loud footsteps of the man behind us getting closer and closer.

We didn't know where we ran, we probably weren't even on the right way out of here, but none of us really cared.

Branches we're scratching me, Ryan also seemed to be hurt by them, because I saw a small amount of blood on his arm.

I could hear my blood rushing through my ears and my own breathing, which was so heavy, my throat began to hurt.

My feed didn't even think of stopping, they just moved without thinking about it.

Funny what adrenaline makes your body do under circumstances like this.

The man seemed to be fast, he nearly got us.

And then, when I thought it would be over, he was behind us, his arm reached out to grab one of us, I even heard his heavy breath behind me, I saw light. The street was in front of us.

The other ones also seemed to see it, because every one of us were starting to run even faster than before. We ran for our lives.

The hand of the man, nearly reached Ryan's sweater, ready to grab it, ready to pull him with the man.

But he was faster. Ryan managed to escape the man and we all got it to the street.

The man behind us, walked back into the forest, but I tried to recognise his face. I knew him.

My breathing was heavily and I thought my throat would explode any moment.

I wasn't the only one who thought this. We all were just sitting on the ground, breathing like we just fan a marathon. Well we did honestly.

"Who was that?", Ryan asked out of breath.

"Mr hollow", I answered coldly.

*****