77.

"The forest."

I gasped and my eyes widened.

"Yes! Exactly, I already forgot about that! Oh thank God, he could be there", I sighed out loudly, starting to laugh hysterically, "we have a chance, we have a chance!"

"Yes we do", Mrs. Jensen chuckled, "let's tell that the officers, alright? I think they know better how we should start searching for ryan."

I nodded and followed her to tell gerard what our plan was. He told the rest and now we were all standing in front of the forest.

"Alright, we'll go and search for them and you guys should stay here, it's too dangerous", Frank said, "we'll make three groups, group one goes to the right side of the forest, the second group to the middle and the third group to the left, any questions left?"

No one said anything so frank nodded, "good, then let's go."

Their all made their way into the forest and we had to sit here waiting for information. I didn't want to wait here, I wanted to follow them. Search for ryan. Do something to help him.

I sighed and sat down on a bench near the forest.

"So we're just going to sit here?", Emily asked, groaning, "can't we follow them?"

"Its too dangerous and believe me, you don't wanna see it when Mr. Stanley does something to Ryan. It's better if we stay here and wait for them to return. And Mr. Stanley is a murderer, it's not safe for you there", Mrs. Jensen said, smiling sadly at her.

"And what about Brendon, he can't see him", Emily said, "wherever he is right now."

Mrs. Jensen looked at me, sighing, "let him calm down a bit."

"No! Emily is right, I can do something! I can follow them and help them, maybe he's going to bury him next to me? I can go there and maybe I'll find him", I said, standing up.

"No, they said they'll search for him and i don't want you to go", she said seriously.

"But they're searching everywhere now, I could go straight to the spot", I said.

"Why didn't you tell them to go there in the first place", Mrs. Jensen sighed.

"Because...... I forgot", I said, pressing my lips together. That wasn't a lie, I really forgot it.

"Ok, well then, but we all go! I won't let you go alone", she said.

"Wait, what happened?", Emily asked, confused because she couldn't hear me of course.

"We're going into the forest, but to the spot Brendon laid."

****