64.

Brendons pov:

I ran to Mr. Stanley's house, maybe it's not too late yet?

I walked to the window seeing Ryan sitting in front of a cup of tea. He didn't drink it I guess, but something was wrong. He looked down, his hands trembling, what did this bastard do to him?

"Don't drink the tea!", I screamed, hoping he would hear it, but he didn't. I kept in screaming until my voice started to break.

He lifted the cup of tea, spilling half of it because of his trembling hands and took a sip.

"NO!", I yelled with the last voice I had in myself. My throat even began to feel sore from screaming.

I watched him carefully, maybe I was wrong nothing was wrong with the tea? Maybe I was just being paranoid?

Unfortunately I wasn't. Ryan let the cup out of his hand, letting it crash against the ground.

"NO RYAN! STAY AWAKE!", I yelled, but he didn't hear it of course.

His eyes wandered to mine again so I yelled even more, but his body fell down the chair.

"OH GOD, NO!", I yelled, a tear rolling down my cheek.

"What happened?!", Mrs. Jensen asked behind me.

"We need to get into the building, now!", I demanded, causing Mrs. Jensen to look into the window.

Of course Mr. Stanley didn't see me, but he saw Mrs. Jensen. And unfortunately we forgot that.

Stanley's eyes wandered to the window only seeing Mrs. Jensen in front of it. His facial expression darkened and he walked up to the window and put down the curtain on front of us.

"He saw you", I whispered, but she just stared at the curtain.

"What is he going to do with Ryan?", she asked, but I just shrugged.

"I don't know", I mumbled, my voice breaking, "it's happening again."

"Do you remember again?", she asked, laying a hand on my shoulder.

"I guess, it's all coming back", I sobbed, "we have to do something, he's in danger."

"We need help", Mrs. Jensen said.

"No, we have to go to the house now! He's in there and if we won't be fast enough he'll die, rose, like I did!", I screamed, tears running down my cheeks.

"But how?! He already saw-

Mrs. Jensen was interrupted by someone grabbing her shoulder. We immediatly turned around, seeing Mr. Stanley standing right behind us.

"Mrs. Jensen", he said, smiling, "I didn't expect you to be here."

"I was just about to go", she said, trying to get out of his grip, but he was digging his fingers into her shoulder.

"You're going nowhere", he said.

"LET ME GO!", she cried out, when he was about to pull her into his house.

"What is going on here?", an unknown voice asked behind us.

And I never thought I was so happy to see him here.

****

Sorry that this came later than usual :)

I saw the movie bohemian rhapsody and I really liked the movie, the actors were amazing.
Did you already see it?

<3