13.

I decided to follow Ryan trough his school day, maybe I can help him, he said he has a history test today.

"Ryan, do you wanna go to my place after school?", Spencer asked Ryan while we walked to lunch.

"No, I wanna do something with you. Say no, Ryan", I told him.

"Yeah, sure spencer", Ryan said, completely ignoring me.

"Hey! I thought we were friends", I said pounting.

"Great, wanna watch a movie or something?", Spencer asked.

"Yup", Ryan answered.

"Hey, what if I'll come with you? We could all three hang out", I suggested, but Ryan just walked beside me, acting like he couldn't hear me at all.

The hallways were empty, just a few student standing at their lockers. Spencer said he had to go to the toilet, so Ryan and I stood in the nearly empty hallway.

"Listen, Brendon, maybe you're happy and everything that I can see you and that stuff, but I also have friends in my life, ok? So could you please give me a bit private time?", he asked me whispering.

"Ok", I sighed, rolling my eyes, "but please don't ignore me completely!"

"What do you think should I do? Talk to you like to a normal person? Next to spencer? It looks like I'm crazy, and that's probably right, but what would everyone think if I talk-

Ryan was interrupted by a deep masculine voice behind him, it's owner grabbed Ryans shoulder and pushed him against the lockers.

"Are you talking to your imaginary friends?", the boy asked. It was the same boy that called Ryan names, his friends stood right behind him.

"N-no", Ryan stuttered.

Fuck, I have to do something. Ryan looked terrified of the whole situation. His eyes wandered to me searching for help. I just nervously scratched my neck and looked at the boys messing with the brunette boy.

Then I had an idea. I had to be fast. I immediately turned around and ran away, out of the school.

Tsuki.

She followed me again  today, but I had to leave her in front of the school building. Maybe she's still there?
My heart was racing and I gulped after I stopped running outside. My eyes were desperately searching for the black cat and to my surprise she sat exactly an the same spot where I left her.

"C'mere, Tsuki", I said holding my hand out, motioning her to follow me, but she still sat there, not moving a muscle.

"Please, it's for ryan", I said pressing my lips together, causing the cat to purr.

"Oh my god! Don't be lazy, tsuki! Follow me!", I begged, now kneeling down.
Of course she can't understand me, but I had a bit hope in me.

Fortunately a dog walked with a little girl on the street. When the dog made eye contact with me he began to bark, causing tsuki to finally run into the school building.

"Well that also works", I sighed, wanting to follow tsuki, but turned around to see the dog running right in my direction.

Fuck.

"No, no, no!", I screamed while immediately running into the school again, the dog behind me. Like I said, animals can just see me. They can also feel me, meaning the dog can actually bite me. That also happened to me once, but the dog was small. This one is a bit bigger.
Just a bit.

Then I spotted ryan, he was still pinned up to the locker, and I think his bottom lip was bleeding. What Bastards.

But then I had another idea, let's just hope it works. I ran right to the bullies, causing the dog to jump on them. Fortunately it worked. The big dog bite right in the boys leg, causing him to scream.

I took a look at Ryan, who just watched the whole scenario with wide and shocked eyes.

The little girl, the owner of the dog, ran to us and screamed:

"Rugby! Stop with that! We don't bite other people!"

As if a dog will listen, but to my surprise he did. He listened and stopped biting the boy, who immediately ran away from all of us.

"Thanks rugby", I said causing him to bark at me again, but this time the girl held him.

"I'm sorry for that", she told Ryan.

"No, it's fine, your dog kinda  helped me out of this situation", he chuckled.

She smiled one last time and walked away.

"I thought you were going to run away", Ryan said, now paying his attention to me.

"Actually I wanted to bring tsuki first, but she just sat there and then this dog came and I think you know what happened after that", I explained, "and i would never leave you like that alone."

"Thanks", he said, his cheeks slightly blushing.

"Sooooo, you know I practically saved your life", I said rising my eyebrow, causing him to roll his eyes, "and maybe now you wanna do something with me?"

Ryan sighed, but smiled. He can't say no now.

"Ok, but please tomorrow. We can go to my place, but please without the cat, my parents would freak out."

"Deal", I said smirking bright.

"Damn, don't smile like that, it reminds me of joker", Ryan said.

"That's a smirk, and I'm not joker", I said rolling my eyes.

"Let's go, I have history next", he said walking away from me, leaving me smiling like an idiot behind.

Maybe I was smiling like a psycho because he drives me crazy.

*****