78.

"We're all gonna die here", Patrick sighed, rolling his eyes.

"Well I did", I said, chuckling.

"Seriously, who had the idea? The police is in this forest, why do we have to be here!?", Patrick asked, throwing his hands in the air.

"It was brendons", Mrs. Jensen said shortly.

"Of course he did, it's not like he can't die again, you know? He'll be safe", Patrick said, rolling his eyes. His statement made me chuckle for a second before we continued going to the spot I laid.

" We're close", I said, standing still because I heard a small noise next to us. The police was still far away so it couldn't be them.

"Wh-what was that?", Patrick stuttered, flinching to Emily.

"Probably just an animal", she responded, eventhough I saw her body was tensed up.

"No, not an animal", I mumbled, seeing a silhouette of a man standing with the back facing us next to a tree, but Ryan was no where to be seen.

"Is This Mr. St-", Emily asked, but Mrs. Jensen just nodded when she saw a  silver knife in his hand as he turned around.

"Run", she just said, causing us to run.

Well, they started running.

I stayed.

I could just stare at the cold and brutal person in front of us who started to run after the rest.
My breathing hitched and I couldn't do anything else but to stare.

I knew he couldn't harm me anymore, so I tried to calm down.

Mr. Stanley ran right next to me, causing shivers to go down my spine.
Now that he was gone I had to find Ryan quickly.

I ran to the tree I saw him first and searched for ryan everywhere.

Please let him be alive.

He can't die now.

And then when I thought I had no hopes left I leaned against the tree, tears running down my face, falling on the ground as I buried my head in my hands.

He's gone now totally.

He's not here, so where could he possibly be?

I sobbed silently and it would be cleverer for me to go ahead and tell them it doesn't matter anymore.

Ryan is gone.

They won't find him here anymore.

I wanted to stand up to go home again, so continue doing what I was doing before I saw Ryan. Before I had something to live for.

I was dead, but I felt alive.

Some are alive, but feel dead.

Funny how things work.

I let out a loud sob and started walking, but something stopped me.

Well, a person stopped me.

"Oh my god, I'm so happy you're here", a tall and skinny person told me while he hugged me tight.

I felt his tears on my shirt and my knees started to go weak again. I buried my face in his chest, being a crying mess.

He's here, he's safe, he's alive.

Or wait.

Please don't tell me he's a ghost now.

****

Brendon found him! Woohoo!

But is he still alive? What do you think?

<3