32.

Did I mention that I hate the forest? Like really?

It's dirty here, animals are casually walking by you, scaring the shit our of you. It's cold, and dark. Not my favourite place.

My whole body was trembling from the coldness outside while I followed tsuki into the forest I hoped to find my body in.

"Don't be scared, you're not gonna die", I sang to myself, "I mean, I don't think I can die again, can I?"

Then suddenly I heard steps on the ground followed by the cracking of the old and rotten branches. I flinched to tsuki, petrified of what was coming. The steps were coming closer, my breathing got faster and faster. My body even began to tremble more than before.

I let out a loud scream when the unknown creature came out of the bush next to me, causing tsuki to run away.

To my surprise it was just a deer, which immediatly ran away from my scream.

A deer.

I was scared of a fucking deer.

And tsuki is gone and she left me in the forest. How the fuck am I supposed to get back again?!

"Tsuki!", I yelled, eventhough I knew she wouldn't come back.

I sighed and leaned against a less rotten tree.

I can't do this alone, I need someone, but the only person who can see me is Ryan and I don't wanna put him in danger. He's the next victim and I'm gonna do everything to protect him. He means a lot to me. The way he smiles and talks, it's magical, I feel alive again.

But how am I supposed to -

Crack

I flinched aside again and kept my eyes on the ground. I wanted to turn around, but was scared of what I maybe would see.

Do it, Brendon, nothing can harm you anymore.

I took a deep breath and finally turned around, seeing a silhouette of a man at a tree standing. I couldn't quite recognise him, but I slowly stood up to walk over to the person. He was quite tall, but just a little bit taller than me, and he was skinny, that's all that I could see in the darkness.

I made my way over to him, but the closer I came to him, the more familiar he became. And when I finally stood next to him, I said:

"Ryan? What the fuck are you doing here?!"

******