22.

I felt the warm sun on my eyelids shining, causing me to smile slightly. I never slept that good for months, but why? Something warm was against me, something that smelled really good.

"Brendon", I heard my voice whispering beside me, "Wake up."

"Uhu", I made, my eyes still closed and wrapped my arms just tighter around the person.

"Brendon, you're cuddling with me", he said, causing me to finally open my eyes seeing Ryan face to face to me.

I gulped and my eyes widened.

"Uh, sorry", I mumbled, my arms still around his skinny body.

"Bren, you're still cuddling me", Ryan said pressing his lips together.

"Oh, uhm, yeah", I said immediately pulling away.

Well this was an awkward morning.

"You smell really good by the way", I said immediately narrowing my eyes at my words. Why did I just say that?

"What?", he asked, let's just hope He didn't hear me.

"Oh, nothing", I mumbled and he fortunately didn't say anything after that.

"So what are we going to do today?", Ryan asked.

"What about we go talk to my sister?", I suggested.

"And how will she believe us?"

"I have a plan."

*****

"That's your sister?", Ryan asked , while we sat behind a bush, waiting for Emily to walk down the street.

"Yup, that's her."

"You two really look alike", Ryan chuckled next to me.

Emily came closer and closer, Ryan had to take his chance.

"Go and talk to her", I said, but he looked at me with shocked eyes.

"And what should I tell her?"

"Maybe that you got lost and need help or your going to get straight to the point."

He rolled his eyes and said, "Why me?"

"Because I'm dead, you peasent!", I loudly whispered.

"No need to be sassy", he mumbled.

"I'm not sassy!"

"Sure."

I sighed and said, "anyway, go and just start a conversation. I'll be right by your side."

"Ok, but please don't leave."

"I'll never leave, Ryan ", I said smiling at him. His cheeks became slightly red.

I couldn't resist the urge to bite my lip. Ryan's eyes wandered directly to them, then to my eyes again.

"I think we should speak to-to your sister", he mumbled nervously, scratching the back of his hair. His cheeks were now as red as tomatoes.

"Ok, let's do this!"

*****