14.

"You have a test now, right?", I asked Ryan when the teacher came to open the door to his class room.

He slightly nodded and gulped.

"Did you learn?"

Now he shrugged, rolling his eyes.

"Who's the cleverest person in your class", I asked him.

He took his seat in the back of the class and pointed at a brunette girl with black glasses on.

"Oh, ok, thanks. I hope I can help you", I said grinning, before the teacher greeted the class.

"Today we're going to take a test. I hope you learned well", he said, handing everyone a piece of paper out. I took a look at it and took a deep breath. Who the fuck knows things like this?

The whole class went silent and Ryan bite frustratingly on his lip.

He answered the first two questions, but there were ten of them. I gave him a quick smile and went over to the clever girl, looking over her shoulder.

When I had the most answers in my mind I made my way to Ryan again telling him the answers. I know that's not exactly what a test is useful for. But why getting a bad grade, when I can help?

"It's 'Auschwitz'", I told him for the last question.

He didn't react, just wrote the answer down and laid the pencil aside.

"You have five minutes left", the teacher said, but Ryan already leaned back on his chair and sighed out of relieve.

He quickly looked at me and mouthed a 'thank you'.

After the five minutes the whole class handed their test the teacher and walked out of the room.

When we were alone I started talking.

"No problem, I can help you whenever you need help, I just want to spend time with you as an exchange", I said.

"Deal", he said.

"Ok, I think I'll go then and search for tsuki, I think I lost her", I mumbled.

"Oh, Then good luck with that or do you want me to help you?", he asked.

"Nah, you don't have to. I think I already saw her", I said looking at a black cat walking right in my direction.

"Wow, she really follows  you everywhere", Ryan said impressed.

"That's true, like a stalker", I chuckled, "anyway, I will see you tomorrow. Bye ryan", I said waving him goodbye.

"Bye, Brendon", he said, smiling.

I couldn't quiet explain the happiness forming in myself. It was a different happiness I never wanted to get rid of.

And I think this pretty boy was the cause.

***

Now nothing really spectacular happens, but believe me, I have something in mind for this story, it just takes me a bit time to come to the interesting part.

<3