47.

We continued walking back to Ryan again when an unknown person walked down the street, it was a woman with brown hair. She seemed to be in her 30.

When she saw us she flashed us a perfect smile. Her teeth were white and perfectly formed. She looked like a Hollywood star honestly.

"Do you think this is our new neighbour?", I asked Ryan who just shrugged.

"She doesn't quite fit into this neighbourhood", he answered.

We didn't know what to do when the beautiful woman made her way over to us.

"Hi! Nice to meet you, you're probably my new neighbour, am I right?", she asked when she stood in front of us.

"Yes", Ryan shortly answered.

"Well, I am Mrs. Jensen", she said, smiling, revealing her perfect teeth. I was slightly jealous honestly.

"Ryan", he answered.

I knew her from somewhere, she looked familiar. She had grey, cold eyes, that still seemed to shine.

"I am here to visit my father, I heard he needs some company", she said, eventhough no one asked.

Who could be her father? Mr. Stanley couldn't. He didn't even know who the new neighbour is. Maybe Mr. Louis, he isn't that much to be seen here. He works a lot and when he has time he is always gone with his wife on a vacation.
Maybe she's his daughter. She seemed to be as happy as he always is, when I see him, what's actually really rare.

"Your father?", Ryan asked.

"Yeah, he lives at the forest I guess, I haven't seen him in a while", she said, sunken in thoughts.

Mr. Louis lives near the forest, I guess it's him then.

"Well, anyway, I hope you two have a nice day", she said, walking away.

I wanted to continue walking, but Ryan's eyes widened suddenly.

"What?", I asked.

"Didn't you hear what she said?", he asked.

"That she's visiting her father?", I asked.

"No, the other thing."

"That her father lives near the forest?"

"No, Brendon", he sighed, "the last thing she said."

"She hopes we have a nice day", I said, not knowing what he wanted to tell me.

"Yeah, she said 'i hope you two have a nice day'", he said.

"Wait, does that mean that...", I said, taking a few steps back.

"She saw you."

*****

Uhhhh, a new character in this story, who saw that coming?

<3